Chapter 13: Revelation and The Incident!

Phase 2: Continuum Shift

Y/N's prospective

After I had that moment and ran, I walked for at least 30 minutes. I couldn't believe that not only seeing him again, but I almost lost it! I don't even know what they even have to say, when they saw me like that!

What would Ragna say, what would Rachel say, and ...what's that girls name again...? Noel? Yeah, what she would say? Even though, I met her for, what a few minutes or something? I bet that they want me to stay away from them. I was a monster in their eyes, as a tear escaped my eye.

I wondered eventually all the way back to Orient Town. I found a myself in a alleyway and I repaired my clothes with a technique that can create and repair clothes. I looked over for a spot to rest and found a descent spot. I sat down next to a wall, but before I could sleep, I wasn't alone I felt somebody nearby. I got up and said...

Y/N: I know you're out there, come on out.

Their was silence for a moment, but then a young lady with short brown hair and came out around the corner she wears an Control Organization uniform with a black balmoral cap, a jet black cloak, and black military boots. Then I noticed her big curly brown tail, looks like a squirrels tail.

???: Huh

???: Huh. You notice I was here...? And I thought I was quiet enough.

Y/N: Who are you? Why do you decide to spy on me?

???: I was looking for a friend of mine, until I saw you all glumly, so I followed you to see what wrong?

Y/N:...It's complicated...I rather not talk about it.

???: Well we can talk about it as we walk and find my friend.

Y/N: Wait wha-?

Before I get to finish, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the streets. I smell the sent of acorns and nuts from her, it's nice. I hid my blush as we walk the streets.

Y/N: Okay, so I ask again who are you?

???: Oh I forgot to answer that! My name is Makoto Nanaya.

Y/N: Makoto, huh? Well my name is Y/N, Y/N L/N.

Makoto: So Y/N, why were you in an alleyway?

Y/N:...Let's just say, my friends saw a side they have not seen before, my friends think that I'm a monster.

Makoto: You a monster? You look nice, how come you're friends would call you a monster?

Y/N: It's my anger, I saw an old enemy of mine and I almost lost it. My friends saw the look not of a person but a beast.

Makoto stops and looks at me dead in the eye.