Chapter 28: Ikaruga Arrival!

Azrael: ...Hm... huh?

He lifts his head as he open his eyes.

Azrael: What...? Is it mealtime?

Man B: Unfortunately, we don't have any "meals" that suits your taste.

Azrael: Hmph... As rude as always. Scientists... Whatever... Hey, what day is it?

Man C: January 15, 2200. The time is 07:26.

Azrael: Wow, you guys manage to keep me bound for two years. How'd you manage to do that?

Man B: You were held in Kokonoe's super low temperature cryonic prison. At close to absolute zero, even a mad dog like yourself can't escape those bindings.

Azrael: Hmph, that damn Kokonoe. So why are you mooks here? You worked so hard to capture me and now you're poking me awake. What's bad enough that you need my help?

Man A: We want you to get rid of "Professor Kokonoe" and "TR-0009."

Azrael: A joke that funny was worth being frozen for two years for.

He stared at the scientists, for a few seconds, before starting to laugh.

Azrael: Hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA!

Man C: Why are you laughing?

Azrael: So, let me get this straight- -first you guys get Kokonoe to capture me and put me on ice, and now you're releasing me so I can kill her? That's a joke of the century right there. You're a bunch of selfish assholes by any standard.

Suddenly the binding that was holding Azrael's right hand shattered.

Man A: ...?!

Then he kept going breaking each binding.

Man C: He's breaking the bindings on his own?

As he broke the last bind. He lands down on the cold ice. Azrael is a large 6'8", powerfully built man with long, dark blue hair, a goatee, and blood red eyes. He wears a white trench coat with white buttons that barely cover his body. His trousers are pure white with a black cover over his right leg. His shoes are a bright golden hue and large tattoos decorate a great deal of his body, including his back; chest and even forearms.

 His shoes are a bright golden hue and large tattoos decorate a great deal of his body, including his back; chest and even forearms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Azrael: You ever feel sore in the morning after sleeping too long? Imagine how I feel. I'll kill Kokonoe, but not for you. You guys get to die right here. You're not worthy as a meal, but you'll do for a post nap stretch.

Azrael took a swing at the nearest scientist. But at the same time, he felt something really off about his target.

Man B: Kill us? Go ahead. Take your best shot.

Azrael: Huh? (Grunt)

His fist was paralyzed. His entire arm has frozen like a statue.

Azure Saiyan (Blazblue X Saiyan Devil God Male-Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें