Chaper 10: Family Reunion and a Long Elevator Trip Down!

3rd prospective

You teleported ten feet off the ground where Ragna was at, and you landed on the ground successfully.

Y/N: Well that was something.

You turned around and see that Ragna already went in the Kagutsuchi NOL Branch building.

Y/N: Already got a head of your self, huh buddy.
Well it's high time I catch up to ya.

You felt a presence not to far behind you, but you decided to ignore it and proceed inside the building.

Meanwhile the person saw you went inside the building she tried to call out to you but it falls on deaf ears as you didn't hear it.

???: Who is he, and why is he familiar?

She stepped out of the shadows and she is wearing a jolting sapphire Control Organization uniform dress with a white collar and a short red tie, with two separate long sleeves that have two heavy metal bands and a long red strap, white gloves and wears a blue balmoral cap.

???: Maybe he's a visitor? But it late, why would a visitor come at night?!
I'll talk to him then, I hope Hazama is still there...!

As she was about to get close to the door Rachel teleported in her way which surprised her.

???: Eek!

Rachel:...

___________________________________

Back to you, as you continue to run and find Ragna you remember the day of the church of how you tried to stop Terumi, how your friend almost died, and how you failed to saved them of not be able to control your own power.

Y/N's thoughts: But now, it has changed! I'm stronger  able to control my own power and I will save my friend, whatever it takes!

You saw Ragna and approached him he turned and said.

Ragna: There you are Y/N, where were you?

Y/N: Well I had to talk to Rachel for a bit. But now I'm here, let's take care of that cauldron.

Ragna: Right.

Both you and Ragna opened the door, bright light pours around the darkness around and blinds the both of you for a moment, but you can see a human silhouette in the distance.

Ragna: Who's there?

The owner of the of the silhouette is...

Ragna: Jin, you bastard...I'll never forgive you!

Jin: Ahahahahaha! Brother! I'm so glad we're finally able to meet again after all these years! I've waited for this moment, you know! I've been dying to KILL you again!