Chapter 1 - Stalked

(Few things if you do not remember.
G/n = Girls Name
B/n = Boys Name
S/n = Sisters Name
And I assume you know the rest)

Author's P.O.V
The phone rang as Y/n was cooking dinner and Anti was playing with their kids, G/n and B/n.

"Anti Can you Get that?" Y/n asked.

"Sure babe." Anti walked over to her phone and picked it up.
(A - Anti   U - Unknown caller)

A - "Hello?"

U - "Hey! This is F/n. Where's Y/n?"

A - "She's busy right now, what do you need?"

U - "I was wondering if I can come over for dinner."

A - "Just a sec."

"Hey babe, F/n was wondering if she could come over for dinner." Anti looked at Y/n for a Yes or no answer.

"F/n is out of town..." Y/n said letting her voice trail off. Anti's expression went to shock.

"Hang up. I'll get the kids clothes packed up." She turned off the stove and rushed to He kids room, forgetting about the dinner.

Anti hung up with the person and grabbed some food and put them in plastic bags.

"Mama? Where are we going?" G/n asked.

"We're going to your Aunt S/n house." Y/n replied zipping up their suit cases.

They all rushed out the door and into the car. But before Anti closed the front door he shut the lights and locked the door. He walked to the car and got in the drivers seat.

"Hey S/n, is it alright if we stay at your house?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, why? What's going on?" S/n replied.

"I'll explain when we get there." Y/n said hanging up the phone.

"Mama, are we gonna be ok?" B/n asked.

"Yes sweetie." Y/n replied holding his hand from the front passenger seat to reassure him.

Anti looked back at the house and saw a dark silhouette looking out the window, watching them drive away. If they didn't get out of that house then and there, they would've been dead.