Chapter 8 - Arrival

B/n's P.O.V
The person came back chuckling.

"What are you laughing about?!" I snapped.

"You're parents are close. They are falling right into where I want them to be." The person said happily.

"Nuh-Uh!! They're gonna beat you! You....you meanie!!" I yelled. The person chuckled again.

"Too bad that's never going to happen." The person said. It was as if I could feel them smiling. I gave them a mean stare.

———

Y/n's P.O.V
I stopped at the destination I looked over to Anti and shook him awake.

"Anti! We're here!" I said as he stirred awake.

"We are?!" He questioned. I nodded and got out of the car. I looked up at the mansion. It was a worn out paint of grey and black and very few windows.

I looked Anti worryingly. He gave me a reassuring look and said.

"Let's go!!" Anti yelled. I nodded we both ran to the door. Anti kicked the door open.

"MAMA!! DADDY!!" G/n yelled. Me and Anti shot our heads towards G/n and ran to her.

"Don't worry Mama and Daddy are gonna get you out." I said fumbling the lock.

"MOM!!" B/n yelled. I whipped my head around and was hit with a pan in the head, and blacked out.

Anti's P.O.V

"MAMA!!" G/n yelled as Y/n lied on the floor knocked out.

I glared daggers at the person.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled.

"You'll figure that out soon enough." The person said as I fell to the floor knocked out.

-time skip-

Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up tied to a chair with a bright light above me.

"Awake I see." The person said walking closer but didn't step into the light.

"WHO ARE ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE THE KIDS?!" I yelled.

"I think you know full well who I am.." The person said stepping into the light.

'No...'