Chapter 9 - Where are we?

"R/n?!" I said shocked.

"Bingo." She smiled evilly.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" I yelled feeling betrayed.

"Tell me, do you remember WHY we lost touch in high school?" She asked.

"No.." I said.

"Think, On the last day before you left to go to
H/t."(home town) I thought for a moment before realizing what happened.

"We has a fight.." I said letting my voice trail off.

"Yes. About what?" She asked.

"You told me that you had a crush on Anti, before we knew he actually existed." I said.

"Now you're remembering." She smiled.

"I told you that you'd gone crazy, and we never talked since then." I finished.

"And then you went out of your was to steal my man." She glared. I glared back.

"He's not yours!!" I yelled.

"So you thought." She said. She was getting me off topic.

"Where's Anti? Where's my kids?" I snarled.

"Somewhere in this house." She smirked knowing she was getting to me.

"Give me a straight answer!!" I said getting very impatient.

"No." She smiled evilly walking out.

———
B/n's P.O.V
I woke up in a white room, that's all it was, white. I looked beside me and saw G/n sleeping.

"G/n! Wake up!" I said shaking.

"W-What is it? Where are we?" She asked still sleepy.

"I don't know, but we're not in a cell anymore." I said helping her stand up. We both looked around the room until I spotted a hallway.

"This way!" I said grabbing her hand and running down the hall. I started to slow down when the hallway split to two ways..

"What the?" I said letting my voice trail off.

"B/n..I think we're stuck in a maze." G/n said.

———
Anti's P.O.V
I woke up in a room painted black with mirrors on every wall. I looked up, there was even mirrors on the ceiling.

"Hello." A voice said behind me. I turned around and faced a mirror. It was me..but different. It played with the knife in it's hand.

"Remember your favorite knife? Do you remember what you did with it?" It asked. I nodded.

"It's right here." I said grabbing out my knife.

"Not like that. What did you use it for?" It asked.

"Killing." I replied.

"Yes, But no." It said.

"What about Y/n?" It smiled evilly. My eyes widened.

"No.." I trailed off.

"And the kids?" It asked.

"Stop it!" I said getting frustrated.

"Poor G/n and B/n..." It smirked.

"I didn't kill them!!" I yelled

"Oh really?"

"Why'd you do it Daddy?" I heard G/n ask. I turned around, she was holding her favorite stuffed animal by her side.

"Why did you do it?" She asked again, her eyes we watering. I closed my eyes, it had to be fake.

'It's not real...right?'