Chapter 4 - Gone

Y/n's P.O.V
We basically spent the entire day just goofing off and a little bit of work.

After we ate dinner I collected all the used dishes and started rinsing them and putting them in the dish washer.

"Where is it?" I heard Anti say. I could practically feel him smiling.

"Where's what?" I asked playing dumb with him.

"I did what you wanted me to do. Now gimme what I want." He said whispering. I put down the dishes I was working on and faced him.

"On second thought, no." I smiled devilishly.

"What did you say to me?" He asked giving me a look of 'excuse-me?' But still has a smile on his face.

"I said no." I smiled running off.

"Woman! C'mere!" He yelled running after me. I giggled while running up the stairs.

S/n's P.O.V
"Would you like to stay over?" I asked looking an
R/n.

"Of course, thank you!" She smiled

"Great! Your room is upstairs, down the hall, on the right side." I said. She nodded.

An hour later we all were beginning to get tired and we soon all fell soundly asleep.

G/n's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of the door creaking open. I looked at my brother, he was awake too.

"M-Mama?" I said holding the sheets close to me.

"I'm not mommy." The voice said.

"Don't worry, we're going to be somewhere safe, and your brother can come along too." The voice laughed evilly.

Y/n's P.O.V
I awoke to the sound of screaming. I knew exactly who was calling for help. I ran up the stairs to the kids room.

They were gone....