Chapter 10 - trying to get out

Anti's P.O.V
"You killed her. You killed B/n. And you killed Y/n. What do you haft to say about that?" It asked.

"You said you loved me Daddy." G/n said letting a tear fall.

"Then why'd you do it?" G/n asked.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" G/n screamed.

"I DIDN'T KILL THEM!!" I yelled. Everything went quiet.

"I didn't do it..." I cried letting a single tear fall as I sank to the ground.

"You are a killer, you always have been." My reflection said.

"C'mon.." It said. I looked up at my reflection in the mirror and saw it holding out his hand outside of the mirror.

"Let's go back to your old self again." It smirked. I grabbed it's hand. It pulled me into the mirror with it.

I felt it walk back inside of me and pushed me back out of the mirror. I fell to the ground unconscious.

———
G/n's P.O.V
"Uhm...let's go left." I said as we walked down the hall. Dead end. But then the wall began to split apart, letting a huge metal ball roll to us, I ran pulling B/n with me.

We ran into a pitch fork. I continued to head straight. Bad idea. Another ball of metal came for us. I ran back going right this time.

'What the heck is happening?'

———
Y/n's P.O.V
I looked around the room and saw a pair of scissors on a table.

I took off my shoe using my other foot to do so, I stretched out my leg. My toes touched the side of the handle of the scissors but I wasn't close enough. I leaned forward making the chair stand on two legs. I grabbed the scissors with my toes and leaned back. My hand reached desperately to get to the scissors. Once I did grab them I started working on cutting the ropes.

Once I got the rope off I sprinted to the door.

'I'm coming..just wait.'