Chapter 5 - Tracker

Y/n's P.O.V
I saw Anti teleport into the room. Everything was blurry due to the fact my eyes were watering.

Anti yelled in anger, hitting his fist against the wall making a hole where his fist was.

"What happened?!" S/n said alerted.

"G/n and B/n..." I trailed off letting the tears roll down my cheeks.

R/n's P.O.V
I walked down the hall and saw Y/n crying, Anti furious and S/n standing there in shock.

"What happened?" I asked.

"T-They're gone.." S/n said letting her voice trail off. Then I 'noticed' that G/n and B/n are gone, the and the window left open.

"Oh no!" I said.

Anti's P.O.V

'They're gone..whoever took them will suffer.' I thought as I chuckled devilishly.

I looked at Y/n, she was sitting on her knees crying. I hugged her and told her that everything was going to be ok. She didn't believe me but I could tell that she felt safe in my arms.

The next day I was in S/n's Office trying to fix the tracker that was on G/n's bracelet.

~flashback~

"Hey G/n!" I said calling her over as I was sitting on the back porch.

"Yeah Daddy?" She asked running over to me.

"Here. It's a bracelet with a tracker on it." I explained sliding it onto her wrist.

"What's it for?" She asked.

"Incase you get lost." I smiled.

"And if you do, stay with your brother no matter what." I added.

"Thank you Daddy!! I'm never taking it off!" She smiled hugging me I hugged back.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back smiling.

A few weeks later the tracker broke.

"Don't worry, I'll fix it." I smiled looking down at her. She looked up smiling back at me.

"Okay Daddy." She said walking off.

~flashback ends~

I smiled sadly at the memory while I was still working on it.

-half an hour later-

The tracker beeped signaling that it was on I smiled happily. But as soon as it turned on it shut down, meaning I had to try again. I hit my fist on the table in anger and sighed. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said with my head in my hands with my elbows on the table.

"I made you a sandwich." Y/n spoke out softly.

"Thank you." I said looking up at her. Her eyes were a bit red and puffy. I could tell she was crying for a while. I then stood up and hugged her. She hugged back, we stayed like this for a bit until I broke he hug and looked at her straight in the eye.

"Everything will work out. I promise." I said calming her down. She nodded and smiled weakly. I know everything is going to be ok, sometimes it just takes a longer time then others.