Chapter 7 - Working our way there

Anti's P.O.V
After about an hour of driving the car stopped. I sighed and got out to refill the tank.

After I refilled it I got back into the car an waited a few moments before starting up the car again.

"Are we there?" Y/n asked sleepily.

"No, not yet." I sighed.

"Let me drive for a couple of hours. You're tired and I've had my break." She said looking at me. I hesitated before nodding in agreement. We both switched places and drove off.

I heard Y/n start singing. I didn't recognize the song at first but then I realized that she was singing the lullaby before we put the children to bed when they were an infant. As she continued to sing I soon fell asleep.

Y/n's P.O.V
After I stopped singing I looked over at Anti and saw him sound asleep.

My mind began to wander about the kids as I was driving.

'I wonder if they're ok..'

———
G/n's P.O.V
Me and B/n were in a cell, scared to death.

"Oh hello! I see you two are awake. Good, that means we can get to work faster." The person said happily. I scowled at her.

"My Daddy is gonna show you who's boss! Just you wait!!" I yelled. The person chuckled.

"You're so cute. And that will never happen because I have things already planned out." The person laughed.

"I'm not cute!!" I yelled. The person reached out to pat me on the head but I instantly bit their hand. She jolted back and held her hand close to her.

"You are going to pay for that!" The person yelled.

"When the time comes." The person said walking off. I walked over to the corner of the cell away from the bars and started crying.

"G/n? Where are we? Why are you crying?" B/n asked still sleepy.

"W-We got k-kidnapped. M-Mama a-and Daddy are never going to find us." I cried.

"Mama told me that you act just like her." B/n said.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah really."

"H-How?" I asked sniffing.

"Mama said you like to act tough around other people and cry when you're alone. Mama said that we're both strong." B/n said sitting down next to me.

"If Mama can do it. We can too." B/n said hugging me.

"Thanks big brother." I said hugging back.

'Please hurry Mama and Daddy.'