Chapter 6 - on our way

Anti's P.O.V
I stayed up late, I even skipped dinner. I couldn't stop working, I can't, the kids are in danger and I haft to hurry. I can't let the day go by without fixing it.

"Babe...come eat some food..I'm worried about you." Y/n said with concern.

"No, the kids are in danger." I said still focusing on the tracker. It turned on and I waited to see if it would shut down again. A red dot appeared on the small square screen.

"I did it!!" I yelled with excitement.

"Y-you did?!" Y/n asked with hopeful eyes. I nodded.

"Teleport us there!" She said.

"I can't..." I said with disappointment.

"Why?!" She said shocked.

"I don't know where exactly they are." I said. She sighs.

"That's Ok." She smiled happily as a tear fell. I made her sit in my lap and I wiped away her tear with my thumb. She kissed me and I gladly kissed back.

"We need to go now if we want to make it before anything extremely bad." I said. She nodded in agreement.

Y/n's P.O.V
"Where's R/n?" I asked.

"She left to go home." S/n replied. I nodded.

"We need to get on the road to find our kids." I warned her.

"Take some food and water before you leave." She said.

"Thank you." I smiled and hugged her she gladly hugged back.

"Stay safe." She smiled.

"Okay." I replied smiling back. I went to the kitchen and grabbed water bottles, sandwiches and other food that would we would need.

Anti walked down the stairs with a book bag.

"Let's go." He said walking to the door. I nodded and followed him. Before we left I grabbed and extra gas can and put it in the back.

I got in the car and exhaled stressfully.

"We're going to be ok." He said grabbing my hand. I smiled as we drove away from S/n's house.