Chapter 3 - Guest

Author's P.O.V
The next morning S/n was making breakfast. G/n sleepily walked down stairs and looked at S/n.

"Hi Aunt S/n." G/n said climbing onto a chair easily. S/n looked at G/n who had on her teddy bear onesie.

"Hi G/n. Where's your brother?" S/n asked.

"Still sleeping." She replied.

"What are you making?" She asked.

"Pancakes and bacon." S/n smiled sweetly.

Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up to an appetizing smell coming from the kitchen. I was about walk out until strong arms wrapped around me.

"Morning." I said smiling to myself.

"Morning." Anti said burying his face in the crook in my neck. I slightly giggled. I felt him smiling as he planted small kisses onto my neck.

"We should join the others." I said. He grunted in response. I sighed and turned around, he didn't have a shirt on. I started kissing him and as soon as he kissed back I broke the kiss.

"You can have more after you put a shirt on and join the others." I said smirking.

"I'll have kisses when I want them babydoll." He said pulling me into a kiss but I dodged it by turning my head making him kiss my cheek instead.

"You're so stubborn." He smiled.

"But you love it." I said smiling back.

"Now put a shirt on and let's join the others." I said walking to the door.

"You need to change too." He said. I looked down at my pajamas, I had black sweatpants on and the shirt I had on yesterday. I walked into the closet, locking it and grabbed one of Anti's shirts and a pair of shorts to tease him. As soon as I changed into them I looked at my outfit, Anti's shirt was a bit baggy which was perfect and the shorts were perfect as well. I unlocked the closet and walked out, giving him a chance to see.

"You're such an arse." He chuckled.

"But you love me!" I smiled walking out of the room seeing G/n and B/n eating pancakes and bacon.

We talked for a while we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said. I opened the door and saw R/n (random name) standing in front of me.

"R/n!!" I said happily. Me and R/n have been best friends through HighSchool. Though I can't remember why we split up.

"Hey Y/n!! Mind if I come in?" She asked.

"Yeah of course!" I smiled, letting her in.

"Guys this is my friend from High School!" I said. She waved.

"You went to high school?!" G/n said in amazement. I giggled.

"Yes. R/n, this is G/n and B/n. They are my kids.
S/n is my sister and Anti is my husband." I said introducing everyone.

"Hi!" She smiled.

"Would you like to have breakfast with us?" S/n asked.

"Of course! Thank you." She replied happily.

"No problem. We always love an extra guest." S/n smiled.