Return of The Chosen (Part 2)

At The Manor

Patch and Bruce walked downstairs, from putting Heath and Zak into their beds, to meet up with Allen and Kion.

"Looks like we have to take matters into our own hands." Bruce stated with a sigh.

"Yeah, but if the Charmed Ones aren't ready for the Source, then what makes you think we are?" Kion asked.

"Because, we have two vampire kings, a top-notch demon, and a genius." Bruce pointed out. "So, the faster we vanquish him, the faster safe and secure we can be with our spouses."

"OK, well the Source is always with his head bodyguards. So with that being said, I will take on the Source, and the three of you will have to take on two demons each." Patch said.

"You're going to take on the Source alone?" Kion asked in ridicule.

"For my Angel." Patch then went to prepare strategies.

In the Underworld...

Pete was lying on a table with blood flowing out of his mouth. The Source, along with Joey, was monitoring Pete's body.

"So, what did you do?" Joey asked with a miniature scowl on his face.

"I put him in an alternate universe." Vincent smiled. "And it's going to be a situation where he kills his own damn self. Then I will kill the Charmed Legacy one by one. Until it's me face to face with my mate."

¶Opening Credits¶

At A Desk Job Company.

Pete woke up from a nap and tried to stop from being groggy. Zak walked past him and glared.

"Dude, I finally get you a job and now you can't keep your stupid ass awake for 9 hours." Zak glared.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Peter said rubbing his eyes. "We need to go after the Source. Where's Heath?"

"Fucking the boss in the break room." Zak said seriously.

"Zak, that's not funny!" Pete groaned from a headache.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Zak said deadly serious. "Are you hung-over, were you and Allen mixing drugs again. Pete, get your shit together. Or I promise I will kick your ass."

"But we don't have time for that, we need to vanquish the Source, and find Allen, Bruce, and Kion." Pete said now looking up.

"First of all, Bruce is at home, being a lousy no good ass spouse, Allen is out dealing drugs. And Kion is at work, still coping with Heath's new found sexualized appetite." Zak sighed. "And what the fuck is a Source."

"An evil bastard, that put me into an alternate universe." Pete said as it hit him with realization. "God damnit."

Heath then walked out of the break room, with the boss.

"Patch..." Pete gasped as he recognized the boss. Heath then latched arms with another man and took him into the bathroom.

"Dusk?" Pete called in total confusion.

"Yeah, he's the head manager. He and the boss use Heath's services a lot. Often at the same time." Zak smirked.

"Wait, but Kion..." Pete was saying, but Zak interrupted.

"... Is a pacifistic whore and a push over." Zak said. "Now, back to work."

"I can't." Pete was being stubborn on this subject.

"Why the fuck not? And if I hear more about this Source bullshit, I am slapping your ass back to sleep." Zak glared.

"Never mind..." Pete sighed.