Zak's Night

At The Castle...

Bruce was slamming things, and smashing thing around. He was also snarling and snaring at the servants and maids. Kion and Kelly were behind him panicking.

"Bruce, calm down!" Kion yelled at Bruce.

Bruce looked at Kion calmly, but while throwing another chair and said, "I am calm."

"You're scaring all the servants, not to mention myself and Kelly." Kion smirked.

"I apologize for my ignorance." Bruce walked away, but Kion and Kelly could see the hurt, lost, sorrow, grief, and torment on his face.

"Have you heard from Heath and Pete." Kelly asked.

"Yeah, Pete cooked us a whole feast, big enough to feed the whole castle, and Heath has been using his celebrity power to keep the castle in the public, because he knows it will keep Bruce busy, and he'd have less time to do... what he was just doing." Kion pointed to Bruce's mess.

"What about the pack." Kelly inquired.

"They have gotten us the funeral for free and also they have offered to take care of all Bruce's business for the year." Kion sat down on a couch.

Kelly was in an expensive dress and getting ready to go in a date. While Kion looked like he was about to go to the gym.

At The Manor...

Pete was in the attic, he was mixing up potions and other ingredients to get Zak back.

"Ashes to ashes
Blood to blood
Bring to me my lost brother
Bring to me a heart from another
."

Pete chanted, the candles dimmed down for a little then rose back up.

"Pete?" A voice called.

"Zak?!" Zak called with enthusiasm

In A Dark Building...

A blonde boy was standing with another bulkier, but obviously on drugs, man.

"Zevin, are you listening to me." the bulky man growled aggressively at the blonde.

"I said I am." Zevin glared at the man.

"Now, slice her up." the bulky man stated. "Or maybe you're what you didn't want to be."

"Don't you dare compare me to those 'Gods'!" Zevin spat towards the man.

"Then get to killing and show me you're not them." The man smirked.

Zevin walked slowly to the screaming woman, and dropped down to his knees. Zevin's regret and guilty filled eyes meet the woman's scared and terrorized eyes. Zevin moved up and straddled the woman, so she was incapable of moving. Zevin wiped out a straight edge razor. The woman shrieked but it was muffled by the tape covering her mouth. Zevin slashed forward with the razor. The razor was so sharp that it cut the woman's face like butter.

When Zevin was done, his hand and the blade were both covered in blood.

"I knew you could never be a stupid Charmed One." The man laughed manically.

OPENING CREDITS

At Heath's House...

Heath and Cyron were smiling as Korey sniffed out the house and put his scent in. Cyron cuddled up to Heath to feel the mother effect.

"Why are you so cuddly?" Heath asked.

"I never had time with my parents." Cyron frowned. Heath pulled him in tighter.