God?! Which Way Now??

In China
A House On A Mountain

Zak, Bruce, and Kion were walking around as if they were awaiting a battle. They all had their uniforms on.

"Alright, everyone keep split. This war will be very aerial." a general yelled, but he wasn't a regular army general, he was a vampire general and he was leading a army of witches and vampires.

An army that Zak and Bruce have been working with this whole time, and this is Zak and Bruce's 10th war.

"OK, so the front lines first. And if they peel through the front line, then we will bring out our secret weapon." the general pointed to Zak.

In an Alley...

Heath was fighting demons by himself. Two demons ran at him, so he swung his arm and telekinesis sent the demons flying into electrical poles. Another demon ran at Heath, Heath twirled his fingers and a decorative fire shot at the demon and blew him up.

Heath then ran and tackled two other demons that was running at him and used shadows to disintegrate them. Heath stopped to wipe the sweat on his forehead.

"What the hell is going on." Heath sighed, suddenly he saw a portal. "I'm really not in the mood for this today, why does this always happen to me... I just want to cuddle with my man and be peaced out but noooo."

As Heath rambled he walked into the portal.

In A Hospital Room... (In Reality)

Heath jumped up awake and looked around the room. Heath let a loud and exasperated breath to breathe in.

"Heath! Some one get me a doctor!" A nurse yelled. Heath was trying to talk, but he could hardly catch his breath. Doctors and nurses came storming into the room doing evaluations and checks on Heath.

OPENING CREDITS

At The Manor (Parallel Universe)...

"Pete, I can not find Zevin, anywhere." Heath called.

"Have you called him?" Pete asked.

"Yes, I have called him and I 'called' him." Heath referred to Zevin's cellphone and his whitelighter abilities.

"Do you think he is hurt." Pete asked.

"Let's just scry for him and hope for the best." Heath led the way upstairs.

Back In Japan...

There was a full on war waging and the General had a face of sheer nervousness, on.

"Zak, we need you now." The General yelled. Zak head fell back, as his body rose up into the sky. Clouds, winds, and hail all swarmed around in a giant mass, and at fast and high altitudes.

The Attic (In The Parallel..)

"Found him." Heath stated as the crystal landed on the map.

"OK, let's get Allen and Thomas and then we can head out." Pete stated.

In The Hospital...

Zak and Thomas were racing to get to Heath's room.

"Hey! Hey!" The front desk nurse yelled after them.

"Can it, bitch, I'm going to see my cousin." Zak yelled as he continued on to Heath's room.

Once the two got to Heath's room, they nearly broke down with tears at the sight of the nurses nursing him.

"Heath...." Zak called.

"Zak!" Heath reached out for his cousin. Zak yanked Heath into a bear hug.