Alpha Beta Omega.

At The Manor

Zak, Pete, and Heath were all standing in the attic. They were making a plan for a demon that has been killing all week long.

"We should just go in and catch him by surprise." Pete stated.

"But he could possible be waiting for us." Zak stated. Heath got tingles in his head.

"We need to go there now." Heath stood up as the crystal landed on the map.

Somewhere in The Forest

The cousins were orbed in by Jeremy. And they were looking around. When they heard a scream, all four of them ran to see it.

A demon had snapped a girl in half. Heath cried out in pain from the girl's emotions. The demon saw them and shot a wave of energy. The energy through them further into the dark forest.

"Why didn't we search for this asshole in the day time." Heath sighed getting up. The demon was standing in the middle of them. Zak levitated into the air, strong winds slammed against trees around them. Heath swung his arm and the demon was thrown up against a tree, but in retaliation the demon shot back a energy-ball.

Pete frozen it before it could hit Heath. Zak made a mini cyclone and it became an blue energy cyclone, after absorbing the energy-ball. The demon jumped out of the way of the Cyclone and shot another energy-ball at Zak. The energy-ball hit Zak and knocked him into a tree branch.

"Zak." Jeremy orbed Zak by him, so Zak wouldn't fall to the ground. The group heard menacing growls approaching. When six werewolves appeared out of nowhere. The meanest looking one was staring at Heath and Heath was staring back.

"My mate." Heath smiled. And the wolf let out a howl of appreciation, but an energy sent the wolf into a tree. The Wolf let out a yelp and Heath raced over to help him. The other five werewolves went to attack the demon. "it's OK, my precious wolfie."

The demon somehow ran away because the next thing Heath knew was two naked men trying to get him away from the wolf. Heath swung his arm and the two were sent flying into trees. The other three took fighting stances, but the wolf, Heath was caressing, sent out a threatening growl at the other wolves. At the growl the other wolves politely sat down with a bow.

"Heath, what the hell is going on." Zak asked, as he took up a stance for fighting. Zak then glared at the wolves.

"He's my mate." Heath stated with awe.

"And he's our Alpha, and could you politely move so we can check and see if he's OK." a guy with tattoos growled at Heath. As he did the weather became dangerous and snarly.

"Knoxtain, you will show respect to your Queen. And as a higher level, that is a fucking order." Another one of the nude werewolves stated.

"Sorry your highness." Knox looked apologetically at Heath.

"Your highness?" Pete asked and looked at the wolf that growled at Knox.

"I'm not who or what you think I am." Heath looked at the wolves as he rubbed his mate's head.

"If that's your mate, then you're exactly who we think you are." The lead wolf said.

"And that is." Zak glared at them.

"The mate of the Alpha of the Remi-Con pack." Another wolf said.

Opening Credits

"Pete, get back." Zak growled.

"Why?" Pete asked taken aback.

"They are a group made up of highly trained assassin members." Zak glared deathly. "and they were after Bruce, years ago."