Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 1)

At Zevin and Ace's House...

Zevin and Ace were laying in the afterglow of sex. Their legs were still entwined and they were looking into each other eyes. Zevin's fingers traced over Ace's abs, tattoos, and his face. Ace rested his face in the crook of Zevin's neck.

"Not there babe, it tickles." Ace said kissing Zevin's neck.

"Sorry." Zevin replied innocently.

"Don't ever be sorry, my beautiful." Ace kissed Zevin's nose.

In The Underworld...

"We need a new source." A demon, Michael, was yelling to the hierarchy of the underworld.

"And who do you have in mind?" One asked.

"No one here is powerful enough, but the Charmed Ones' long lost cousin has a boyfriend who secretly despises the Charmed Ones just as much as we do." Michael stated. "Ace Marlins."

"Ace Marlins? Son of Mason Marlins?"

"Yes, he is married to the lost Charmed One." Michael smiled.

"Get him, bring him to us. He will be the next Source of All Evil, whether he wants to or not."

Opening Credits...

At Heath's House...

Chase and Monnie were arguing over what movie to watch, as the others look on in annoyance.

"Just pick a fucking movie." Lenny groaned.

"Fine, you guys watch the Purge for the tenth fucking time." Chase slammed the movies on the table and stormed out. Lenny sighed, got up and followed.

Knox, who as sitting in a huge reclined with the twins in his lap, was about to make a joke, but Lenny shot him a deathly glare as he went after Chase.

"Guess, I'll go check on my pup." Heath kissed Korey and went to check on Chase.

Heath's Room...

"What's wrong? Because, I know you weren't pissed off over a stupid ass movie." Lenny sighed as Chase turned his back to him.

"Chase, what's wrong?" Heath asked. Chase then turned around and looked at Heath.

"They women of the Assassin Wives, said that I don't deserve to be with Lenny, and he didn't say anything in defense for me." Chase accused.

"You have to be strong, they only want to see you crack." Lenny said sternly.

"He never stands up for me, and it makes me feel like I'm back with my parents and it only makes me want to run away again!" Chase started crying.

"Leonardo, I need to speak with you for a minute." Kyle called with his authoritative Beta voice.

"Yes, Beta." Lenny followed behind Kyle.

"Your mate is longing." Kyle said, and he looked at Lenny expecting an reply.

"I know, Beta... its just..." Lenny was saying.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT 'ITS JUST', YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR RIGHT HAND AND MATE IS TAKEN CARE OF, BE IT FROM PETTINESS OR PHYSICAL HARM." Kyle snapped at Lenny. "Get out of my sight and I don't want to hear a word from you tonight."

Lenny was about to reply with a "yes, sir" but he thought against it for his benefit. Lenny went back into the room with Chase and Heath. Lenny sat in the chair with his head hung. Chase wanted to go and court his mate, but he was scared to approach. Heath nodded his head towards Lenny and Chase ran towards his mate. Chase kneeled in between Lenny's legs.