I Came I Saw But I didn't...

At The Dinner table

Vincent was whispering into Heath's ear. Heath giggles caused many glares from Zak.

"Pete, the sirloins are impeccably good." Vincent smiled genuinely.

"Thanks." Pete said somewhat unsure.

"Why the fuck are we sitting at the damn table with the Source of All Evil." Zak slammed on the table, which caused lighting to light up the sky for a few seconds.

"Control your powers." Zeus growled at Zak.

"Control my powers; my freaking cousin is giggling with a guy that just killed us, less than 48 hours ago." Zak snapped.

"And killed Patch." Bruce said siding with his mate.

"But he's my mate." Heath said lowly.

"Heath, we know but it's very dangerous to be with him." Bruce said.

"As long as I have you, Twinkle, you will have nothing to fear." Vincent promised as he looked Heath directly in the eyes.

"Besides him choking you in the middle of the night." Zak growled.

"Shut the hell up." Vincent snarled. Zak shot a lightning bolt at Vincent; Heath deflected it into the wall with his telekinesis. Zak looked appalled and jumped across the table to attack them. Before Zak could reach them, Vincent teleported Heath and himself out of the house.

Everyone was looking at the large hole in the wall.

Zeus stood up, with a face of being utterly pissed.

"I gave you an order. And like all of my fucking orders I expect THE UPMOST RESPECT." Zeus' voice went from calm to a yell. "SO THAT BEING SAID MY ORDERS DAMN WELL BETTER BE FOLLOWED OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. And Zak I have wasted my last order on you."

Hades, still glaring at Zak from trying to attack Heath, stood up and a sad looking Poseidon.

"You're powers are being revoked and bound till further notice." Hades spoke venomously.

"Adjourned." Zeus glared at Zak. The three of them then teleported out of the room.

&Opening Credits&

Zak was in his room, crying his eyes out on Bruce's shoulder.

"I just want them to be safe, and shit always backfire on me." Zak sobbed.

"Puppy, you just have to work on the way you get your point across." Bruce said rubbing Zak's back.

"Let's go to the castle." Zak stood up and grabbed his things.

"Why, Puppy?" Bruce asked.

"I'm done with the Charmed Ones and being a fucking Demi-god." Zak looked at X, who was sleeping on the bed, and then Zak smiled. "You ready?"

"I'm still on the fact that you aren't joking." Bruce looked at him in disbelief.

"What's there to fight, Heath is now fully with the Source, so that takes away any threat to the Charmed Ones." Zak protested.

"Yeah, but there are forces that don't align with the Source." Bruce stated calmly.

"As your mate, I would expect you to be on my side with this. Now either leave and put this Charmed and God Destiny behind us or I will take my baby and myself and leave the damn country." Zak glared but there was a lot of emptiness and desperation.

"Ok, Puppy. Let's go." Bruce grabbed the bags that Zak had frantically packed. Zak grabbed X, and the three of them left.

In The Kitchen...