Gods and Dangerous

Heath was making breakfast for the pack, as they were still asleep in the bed.

Strong arms were wrapped around Heath's waist, and a face snuggled into Heath's neck.

"Korey." Heath smiled and turned around.

"Not Korey, my love." Ace smiled under the possession of the Evil Essence.

"What's wrong, baby." Heath asked.

"I want to be inside of Korey, I'm tired of being inside of Ace's body, and having to hide us." The evil essence spoke romantically.

"I know and I'm so sorry, baby." Heath kissed Ace.

"I will challenge him to a duel." The evil essence smiled.

"And then...." Heath was playfully smirking.

"He will win, via me letting him. I will feel a temporary pain and go inside of Korey's body."

"I like that idea." Heath kissed a last time.

"Good, because I'm going to challenge him today."

"Wait...." Heath was about to argue, but Ace was gone.

"Hey, Teddy." Korey walked in sleepily.

"You don't ever get up on weekends until noon." Heath smiled.

"Oh, I'm just getting a drink... I still have five more hours of sleep left in me." Korey playfully smacked Heath's butt and went upstairs.

"What's up, My love." Thomas walked in from waking up.

"Nothing." Heath stated nonchalantly.

"Still being a jerk to me."

"As usual so don't act surprised." Heath stacked pancakes on a plate, when he feel a presence, and the smaller version of Thomas in his back.

Heath spun around really quickly, Thomas was filled with Lust and Love for Heath. Thomas crashed Heath's lips with his, and started to dry hump him.

Heath put up a fight at first, but then he eventually gave in and pulled Thomas closer.

"Mine." Thomas growled. Heath was in a bliss of ecstasy, because he had his own lust to deal with, but on top of that his empathy powers made it doubled by making him feel Thomas' lust also.

"Mmm." Thomas groaned.

"You did not just cum from dry humping me." Heath pushed Thomas away, now feeling regretful and guilty.

"Just imagine the real thing." Thomas smirked, walking upstairs.

At The Manor.

Pete was fixing Miles, X, and Allen's breakfast, in return they were fussing at him and each other.

"Would you three cut it out." Pete scowled at them.

"He started it." Allen and X pointed at each other.

"Oh god." Pete went back to breakfast.

In The Attic...

Zevin was trying to find a way to bring down Ace.

"Zevin, maybe we should wait for your cousins to come and help." Ryan suggested.

"But they have other priorities, and I need to do this now." Zevin didn't even look up from what he was doing.

"You are new to this whole Charmed things, so I think you should take it easy." Ryan stated.

"Yeah, but all I have to do is figure out a spell then all three of us can cast it." Zevin smiled.