Charmed Saga: New Love

Monnie moaned and panted as Kyle thrusted into him hard and heavy.

"Kyle...." Monnie growled a little, Kyle let his teeth sharpen and he bit into Monnie's shoulder. Monnie pulled Kyle's hair to keep himself from yelling and disturbing the others. As Kyle's bite lingered on Monnie, the pain became pure bliss and so did the hair pulling. The new pleasure caused Kyle to speed up with his thrusting.

"I love you so much, Pup." Kyle growled and moaned, Monnie was out of breath and couldn't talk back, so he just grunted and panted his love back.

"Cum-." Monnie was to out of breath to say it.

"Cum for me baby." Kyle lustfully demanded.

"Mmm-ahhhhhhh!" Monnie moaned and yelled.

"Unnh." Kyle let out his third ejaculation of the night, then clasped on Monnie. They were both panting hard.

"How did you...like that time?" Kyle asked Monnie, still out of breath.

"It was great." Monnie kissed Kyle's jaw and nibbled on his ear.

"I can't believe Chase took it that hard about finding out the killer of his parents." Kyle stated.

Monnie sighed loudly and rolled his eyes. Monnie tried to push Kyle off of him, but he was too weak from all the sex session with Kyle to do so.

"What?" Kyle asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"We just had sex, and you're talking about the pack!" Monnie said, with out of character yelling.

"I don't understand." Kyle looked confused at Monnie. "You're the pack's peace maker."

"Just forget I said anything." Monnie snapped.

At The Manor...

Zevin was running around trying to find his cousins, but he would only be face to face with an evil Ace. Zevin jumped up from his sleep and was face to face with Ace.

"Miss me?" Ace smirked, with his seductive accent.

"No! I fucking hate you." Zevin glared and tried to get away

"Awh, come on, after all the blood we shed from killing all those people over the years." Ace smirked devilishly.

"No, Ace you killed them." Zevin glared at him.

"Well, now I'm going to kill you." Ace shot a huge fireball at Zevin. Zevin jumped awake soon as the fireball was thrown.

Heath, Korey, Pete, and Allen were all in Zevin's room looking at him with confused faces.

"What's wrong?" Heath asked.

"I... Ace is trying to kill me and I know he is messing with my dreams." Zevin sobbed, Pete hugged Zevin and rubbed his back.

"Uh, Allen, you and Korey go to the other rooms and Pete and I will sleep in here with Zevin." Heath instructed. Korey and Allen whined a little, but then nodded and went to go to sleep.

"OK, with all three of us in here, Ace wouldn't even try to attack." Pete stated.

"OK." Zevin said hesitantly, then laid down. Pete and Heath cuddled with Zevin.

2 Hours Later

Everyone was sound asleep, when Heath woke up. Heath walked to his old room, he looked through Pete and Allen's room and saw Korey and Allen cuddling awkwardly. Heath kept walking until he got to his old bedroom. Heath then walked into the room and closed the door. Ace was sitting on the bed, facing away from Heath.