Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 2)

Werewolves were running through a Forrest chasing a demon, who power was super speed. Heath and Pete were waiting at a dead end for the demon. As the demon neared, Heath and Pete rushed to do something to stop him.

Heath made a force field with the darkness of the trees, and before the demon could dodge them, he was sucked up into the shadows.

"Let me go, you stupid witches!" The demon yelled.

"You have answers and we want them." Heath glared. "who was the girl demon that killed that innocent girl a few weeks ago."

"How the fuck am I to know." The demon snapped, and the shadows displayed his limbs.

"I think the shadows are telling us something." Pete pointed. Heath listened to the shadows and smiled.

"Blow off his arm." Heath told Pete what the shadows suggested.

Pete waved his hand, and the demon's arm exploded off of him.

"AHHHH!" The demon roared.

"Answer the question!" Heath growled.

"No!" The demon yelled back at Heath.

"Shadows feed him to the wolves." Heath commanded. The shadows nonchalantly tossed the demon to the wolves, and then the wolves ravished him as his pleas for help died out.

"Well, looks like we won't be finding this she-mon after all." Heath sighed.

"We need to focus more on getting Zevin, so when this demon does come we are powerful enough to take her." Pete said walking towards the newly nude pack.

"He had followers, so the pack are going to sniff out the area." Korey explained why the others shifted back into wolves and took off into the forest. Korey gave a sly smile to Heath. "Hey, teddy."

"Hi." Heath blushed.

"Uhm Korey?" Pete called to Korey, as he smiled brightly and gazed at Heath.

"Yeah...." Korey slowly broke his stare from Heath to look at Pete.

"Still naked, buddy." Pete said covering his eyes.

"Oh, sorry." Korey lied while smirking at Heath, as Heath admired his mate's body.

At Zevin's and Ace's House.

Ace was in a meeting with demons, and they were all sitting at the kitchen table. Zevin was in their bedroom afraid for his life.

Zevin picked up his cellphone and dialed a number.

"Hello." Heath's voice rang with enthusiasm.

"Heath...." Zevin called lowly with fright.

"Zevin?!" Heath asked. "Are you OK? What's wrong, did he hurt you?!" Heath asked a million questions to see if his cousin was OK.

"No, but can you guys come get me?" Zevin begged.

"Yeah, what happened and don't lie to me." Heath said sternly.

"They raped me." Zevin let silent tears roll off of his face.

OPENING CREDITS....

Heath and Pete were rushing to Zevin's house.

"I'm going to blow him up." Pete glared. "How could he let them do those thing to Zevin."

"Who knows, and who cares." Heath glared at the road as he speed towards the house.

When they got to the house, both Pete and Heath took no time getting out the car. They got up to the front door, Heath waved his hand and the door flew open. The demons rushed to see who it was.