Green With Envy

At The Caste

Zak has been horny all day. Bruce was in the dungeon getting paper work done for the magic community. Zak came in and closed the door. Bruce looked up.

"What is it puppy?" he asked. Zak just kissed him lustfully.

After the kiss, Zak whispered naughty things in Bruce's ear. Bruce slammed Zak on his desk and proceeded to take off Zak clothes. He then put Zak whole penis inside of his mouth. Zak gasped at how Bruce swirled his tongue around the head. Bruce then flipped them over so Zak was on all fours. He entered Zak while he groaned out in pleasure.

"Faster Faster" Zak yelled. After a few minutes Bruce thrust became sloppy and he came. He pulled out and smirked at Zak.

"Whoa, Puppy." he said.

At the Manor

Allen had been watching Pete walk around in those tight jeans. It had been a while since him and Pete had done anything sexual. Pete had seen Allen watching him and decided to tease him. He bent over slowly and picked up the paper. He seen Allen shift uncomfortable in his seat. He then walked up to Allen and pressed kisses all over his face. Allen then jerked up to make his NOT SO LITTLE Allen hit Pete's thigh. Pete then grinded on his thigh. That drove Allen insane. He picked up Pete and carried him to the couch. Pete moved between his legs and undid is pants. Allen moaned at the cold air touching his penis. Pete put then put his penis in his mouth. Allen grabbed Pete's hair while Pete grabbed Allen's butt cheeks. Allen came and trembled. He then returned the favor.

At Heath's

Heath was watching the children. They were currently eating ice cream and watching cartoons.

"Kelvin, where is your father. He is supposed to be helping me watch you guys." Heath sighed.

Max had been at the bar, to get a drink and clear his head. While there he saw a guy coming his way.

"Hi I'm Cameron" the blonde said.

"Max" he said sticking his hand out. Cameron grabbed it and kissed it. Max blushed deeply. For the rest of the night they talked and got to know each other.

It was around 11:00 when Cameron suggested they go to his house. When they arrived, Cameron started a full make out session. When all their clothes were off, Cameron started kissing Max's neck. Max then put on a condom and lined his penis up with Cameron's entrance. When he entered Cameron, he cried out in ecstasy.

"You're so tight" he managed to say. Cameron rode Mac until he came with Max crying out. After the sex, Max fell asleep in Cameron arms.

At Heath's House.

"Yeah, I'm not busy. So I can do the concerts." Heath was one the phone with his manager as he rocked X to sleep. "No... I told you I am not ready to date yet... I don't care what the public says."

"Well, no we broke up... what blonde guy... No! You're talking about Kion and that is a can of worms that I want to forever keep closed." Heath said bitterly.

"I do not need to get out. I am fine and I'm living a healthy single life!" Heath hung up the phone and slammed it on the table.

"Whoa, calm down!" Max smiled genuinely.

"Next time you're going to be out of fucking reach, let someone know." Heath snapped at Max and then went to his room.

UnderWorld

"With the Source gone, we can freely do what we want. And I think we should go after that Charmed One, that killed his own mate." a demon spoke with a creepy voice.