Marry-Go-Round

At A Penthouse....

Korey and Heath were signing a lease on it.

"I feel bad for doing this." Heath stated.

"Teddy, it's just to get away from the pack and your cousins." Korey stated.

"Which makes it that much more worse." Heath sighed.

"See, if we want this to work... we have to be one hundred percent dedicated to us." Korey pampered Heath with slow kisses.

"Yes, but at what cost of making our loved ones feel like we betrayed them." Heath stated.

"The cost of us gaining our OWN happiness." Korey smiled brightly.

"I'm sorry, you're right." Heath stated, looked around to admire the penthouse.

"Now, one more thing." Korey smiled nervously.

"Yes?" Heath asked, turning around to look at Korey, but he didn't see him. Until he looked down at Korey on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" Korey asked.

OPENING CREDITS...

At The Manor.

Heath walked into the room in a panic.

"What is it?" Pete asked, while he was feeding X and Miles.

"Korey asked me to marry him!" Heath slouched down on the couch.

"Really, what did you say?" Pete asked with a comical face.

"Nothing, I just ran away." Heath stated.

"Heath!" Pete lightly scolded.

"I know, I know... oh god and his face when I did it." Heath face was pure agony. "he looked so broken."

"Why did you run?" Zevin asked.

"I wasn't expecting that." Heath sighed. "I always pictured it from Konner, Dusk, Kion, Patch or even Thomas... but I wasn't prepared for Korey."

"What's the other have that Korey doesn't?" Pete asked.

"I just don't know, it doesn't feel the same as the others." Heath frowned.

"There has to be a reason." Zevin stated.

"Maybe it's not so much of you not expecting it, but you're scared of something." Pete said, which really made him seem like an older sibling.

"I don't want him to leave me." Heath stated. "the others all died...."

"Heath, Korey isn't going to die." Pete looked Heath in the eyes.

"I... I just wish that I could have a secure feeling about my future with him." Heath stated.

"Did you feel secure about Dusk, Patch, And Kion?" Pete asked.

"Yes..."

"And where did that get you?" Pete asked.

"Heartbroken."

"And do you feel secure with Korey?" Zevin asked.

"No, and that's why I'm so worried." Heath sighed.

"Heath, relationships isn't about feeling secure or knowing that you are going to make it. Its about bonds, and loving each other to know that whatever bad comes along, that you two are strong in your love to stay together, and keep from dying." Pete stated.

"So, I should go find Korey?" Heath asked.

"Yes, but give him an honest answer. Don't feel as if you have to say yes." Zevin stated.