Feelings Revealed

Requested by: billdipistheship (content is amazing! Check her out!)

This takes place two months after the revolution. Connor starts to develop feelings for Hank. Gavin finds out and tells (cause he's a snitch). Hank likes Connor too and gets close to Connor face and asks if he likes someone. Connor gets flustered and pulls away. Things get heated. 

You know what that means... SMUT! INNOCENT READRES BEWARE! 

---------------

Connor's P.O.V. 

It has been two months since the revolution. Androids don't have full freedom yet but we're working on it. I've been developing new feelings recently. I get a weird feeling in my stomach around Hank. My face heats up and my mechanical heart beats fast. I've tried looking it up bjt what I find is sometimes... disturbing.

This feeling is called love. You feel it when you're around someone that you're attracted to. I guess I am attracted to Hank. I always feel like this around him. Should I tell him? No. He probably doesn't like me back. Hopefully no one finds out that I am attracted to Hank. People are still very judgemental about android relationships with humans. Hopefully, things will get better as time progresses. 

The next day

Hank and I are heading to the station. Even though androids are free to work as they please and get paid, I don't want to do anyghing else. Hank parks the car and we get out. We head into the office and sit at our desks. We start filing reports as per usual. I couldn't help but stare at Hank. There's that feeling again. My face grows hot and my heart beats faster. I look away and continue with work. I can't let anyone know about my feelings. Hank got uo and muttered something about coffee. "Could Hank possibly like me back by any chance?" I wondered. My thoughts were interrupted when Gavin walks up to me.

His face is full of hatred as usual. "What are you playing at dipshit?" he says to me. I decide to ignore him and continue working. He lifts me off my chair forcing me to at him. "I know you're secret." he said in a menacing voice. "What secret could that possibly be?" I asked. I tried to hide the fear in my voice. My LED flashed red then back to blue. Gavin smirked. "I know you like Hank." My LED began pulsing red. "How do you know that?" I asked, my voice dripping with fear. "I've seen the way younact around him. You blush blue quite a bit too." 

"D-don't tell anyone." I pleaded. Gavin let out a little laugh and released me from his grasp. I sat back down in my chair and began panicking. Many questions were rushing through my head all at once. "What if he tells Hank?" "What if Hank doesn't like me back?" "What if Hank starts treating me differently knowing I have feelings for him?" "What if he starts hating me?" I had to will myself not to cry right then and there. I took several deep breaths and acted as if nothing happened. Hank soon returned to his desk and we resumed work as usual.

After Work

Hank's P.O.V. 

When I came back from the bathroom Connor seemed off. He didn't sneak any glances at me while he thought I wasn't looking. He hasn't asked me any questions about human emotions. I kind of miss Connor's questions. I wonder what Gavin said to him. I saw Gavin walking away from where our desks are when I was coming back. I didn't bother to question Connor. He seemed a bit too stressed.

We were heading back to the car when I heard an all too familair voice behind me. "Hey Hank! Can I have word without you boy-toy around?" I sighed and turned around. Gavin was there with a sly smirk on his face. I realized that he wouldn't stop annoying me so I said, "Fine. Connor, wait in the car." I threw him the car keys and folded my arms. "Well? Are you just gonna stand there and waste my time or talk?" I asked.