Three Vampires, Two Hunters, One Fate part 3

Here's the final part! Are y'all excited?!?! Time for Amanda to go down! Enjoy!

-------------

Connor's P.O.V.

I arrived where Amanda was waiting with my brother. Her favourite place in the mansion. The rooftop zen garden. She told us she liked roses before she was turned hundreds of years ago. Now she can't have any because it can kill us. "I assume you know why you're here," Amanda said. Conan nodded. "Yes. There are two hunters downstairs," I replied.

"For once you know," she said. My eyes turned red for a moment but I forced myself to calm down. "You know what you have to do?" she asked. I nodded. Like usual, I have to lure them to her. "Hurry and get them here. The sun will be up in an hour," she said. I didn't reply. I sped off to find Hank and his friend.

Hank's P.O.V.

"Where could they be?" Gavin asked as he came out of a very dusty bedroom. "There's only SO many places they could be after we've checked almost everywhere," I said sarcastically. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny," he replied with just as much sarcasm. "You're still going to help me right?" Gavin jumped and held up a cross as Connor appeared beside us.

"Put down the cross Gavin," I said as I turned to face Connor. "Of course we are," I replied. He smiled. "For once I was right," he whispered to mostly himself. "What do you mean you were right for once?" Gavin asked as he slowly held up the cross again. "Long story for another time. Whatever happens just play along like we never met," he said. We nodded. "Follow me," he said.

Connor then sped off down the hall. "Wait! We're not that fast!" I yelled as I ran after him. Once we reached the end of the hallway, Connor was standing there at the bottom of some stairs. I guess they lead to the roof. "What took you so long?" he asked. "We're not super fast like you," Gavin answered annoyed. Connor giggled and said, "Act like you're chasing me." He then sped up the stairs. "We were chasing him though," Gavin said even more annoyed.

I took out a cross and put a bottle of holy water in my jacket pocket. "Let's kick some vampire ass!" Gavin said as he took off up the stairs. I rolled my eyes at his little outburst and followed him. We burst through a door into a rooftop zen garden. Connor said to just play along. "Where'd he go?" I asked while nudging Gavin to say something. "Let's find him and get rid of him," he replied.

We went separate ways. "Phck! Get off me!" Gavin yelled. I ran to him to see Amanda trying to decpitate him. I quickly grabbed the bottle of holy water and smashed it on her. She hissed and turned to face me. I held up my cross as she sped towards me. Two blurs collided with her. I was blown backwards by the force of the impact. I looked up to see Connor and his older brother trying to hold her down. "Hurry and kill her!" Connor shouted as he held onto her right arm tighter.

"You ungrateful brat!" Amanda shouted as she flipped them both off of her. She pinned Connor underneath her. I helped Gavin to his feet. I reached into my backpack to grab a stake but instead felt splinters of what used to be my stake. "Shit!" I cursed under my breath. I rummaged through the bag to find something to stab her with. Gavin ran at her but she quickly threw him across the garden. He landed next to Conan who was struggling to get my cross away from him. Crap! What can I use?

Connor's P.O.V.

"You're trying to kill me after I saved you and your brother's pathetic lives tow decades ago?!?!" Amanda yelled at me as I tried to get her off of me. "You deserve it after everything you've made me and Conan do!" I yelled. Her somehow got even redder. She moved her hands to my neck and squeezed tightly. "Get... off!" I pleaded. I tried to kick her but she held me firmly in place with her legs.

"I've been meaning to do this since Anwir tricked you," Amanda whispered to me. "Stop!" I yelled as a few tears fell. "I would have killed you in the cemetary if your brother didn't beg for you," she said as she tilted my head back. I felt my neck start to snap. "Goodbye Connor," she said as her eyes glowed an ominous red-black. 

She suddenly released me from her grasp. I saw a very jagged branch through her chest. She rolled off of me onto her back. I sat up and hovered over her. "See you all in hell," Amanda said as her eyes faded to white. I stood up slowly and turned to Hank. I jumped on him and trapped him in a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said.

"Yes. Thank you," Conan said. He was trying to conceal his hand holding Gavin's possessively. I released Hank from the hug and stared up at him. "I was right about you," I said. I hissed as I felt a ray of sunlight hit my head. Hank grabbed my hand and we ran back inside. "What are you two going to do now?" Gavin asked when we reached a dark enough room. "I didn't think this far," I admitted.

"I think you should go with Hank and I'll go with Gavin," Conan said as he gripped Gavin's hand tighter. "I wouldn't mind that," Hank said as he took my smaller hand in his bigger one. "Don't I get a say in this?" Gavin asked. "No," we all said in unison. We all burst into laughter when Gavin pouted. We went to Hank's car once the sun had set. I can't believe Amanda is gone for good. I wish we could've killed her before. Like in a badass elevator scene or something cool like that. What happened, happened. Time for a new life with Hank. I can't wait!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! This is the last Halloween themed oneshot for this year. I already have some ideas for next year. Next set of ineshots will be "normal" in a sense. Excpet for one about Thanksgiving. (I don't celebrate it in my country but the idea popped into my head.) Next oneshot will come next week. Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne