Rescue Mission part 1

Enjoy this random idea I got a long time ago.

---------------

Third person's P.O.V.

It started out as a simple investigation. Connor and Hank were supposed to solve a homicide involving an android and a human. They went to the crime scene, which was an abandoned house on the border of Detroit. The two cops went inside to start piecing together what took place. Connor analyzed evidence while Hank took a look around.

With the evidence found, Connor reconstructed the murder to find out that it was staged. The android involved left after setting it up, but the human stayed. He was hiding somewhere upstairs. Connor went up the rickety stairs and into the first room from the landing. Almost immediately, the human used a device to shock Connor. Thus forcing Connor into temporary shut down. The man smirked and picked up Connor. He managed to leave without Hank noticing.

A few minutes after the man left, Hank went upstairs looking for Connor. He searched every room and found a note in the first one from the landing. It read:
"If you want your android back do the following task and meet me in the abandoned warehouse by the lake. I will know if you didn't do one of them. The longer you take, the more I will hurt your plastic prick. Its fate is entirely up to you. Time is ticking lieutenent..."

The note then listed the tasks he was supposed to do. Hank was supposed to rob three banks across Detroit and collect 100 grand. Hank couldn't let this psycho hurt Connor, but he couldn't break the law either. He was a police lieutenent after all. Hank cursed under his breath and thought of what to do. After a moment of thinking an idea struck him. He quickly left the house and got in his car. He was gonna need all the help he could get to pull off what he wanted to do. "Don't worry Connor. I'm gonna rescue you," he said to himself as he sped off to the precint.  

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I decided to make this into more than one part because why not? Leave y'all in suspense! Anyway, next oneshot will be really cute! Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne