Not so Silent Night

Here comes some really bad smut. Enjoy if you can!

-------------

Third person's P.O.V.

Connor was sitting at home alone while Hank was out getting a last minute gift. Connor was bored out of his mind. His phone buzzed on the coffee table. It was a text from Hank. 

H: This traffic is awful.

C: That is why you should've done all your shopping earlier.

H: No need to lecture me. I've learned my lesson.

C: Sure you have... 😒

H: Why are you so annoyed?

C: Cuz' you're not here with me... 😔

H: Calm down. I'll be there soon.

C: I'll be waiting for you

Connor put down his phone and got an idea. He went into his and Hank's bedroom. He opened the closet and searched for a box. He soon found it way at the back. He picked it up and opened it. The thing he needed for his idea was still inside. "Thank RA9 Hank didn't throw this out," Connor mumbled to himself. He then proceeded to put it on. The jingle of keys could be heard and the unlocking of a door. "Hank is home!" Connor whispered to himself.

(Connor looks something like this)

Hank placed his shopping bags on the coffee table and sat down on the sofa

Hank placed his shopping bags on the coffee table and sat down on the sofa. "Where's Connor?" Hank wondered. Hus question was sson answered when a pair of small hands covered his eyes. "Hey Connor," he said. "Keep your eyes closed when I remove my hands," Connor said. "Okay?" Hank replied. He kept his eyes closed as Connor sat on his lap. "You can open your eyes now," Connor said. Hank opened his eyes and immediately blushed at the sight he saw. "I thought I got rid of that," Hank said as his pants tightened slightly. "You know you love it," Connor replied wrapping his arms around Hank's neck. "You know I love you," Hank said before he connected his lips with Connor's.

Connor began slowly moving his hips against Hank causing both their erections to grow. Hank broke the kiss and said, "You're really needy tonight huh?" "Just fuck me already," he replied. Hank laughed and lathced onto Connor's neck. Connor moved his hips faster and moaned into Hank's ear. Hank left multiple hickeys on his husband's neck then stared into his eyes. "Tonight isn't going to silent," he said. Connor giggled and slid off Hank's lap onto his kness. He unbuttoned Hank's jeans and moved his boxers to let his erection spring free. 

Connor took Hank's length into his mouth. Hank groaned, loving the feeling. He tried to resist the urge to thrust into Connor's mouth but failed. He thrusted making his dick hit the back of Connor's throat. "Mmm" Connor moaned against Hank's dick. Hank felt a familiar knot in hjs lower abdomen and stopped thrusting. Connor whined and removed his mouth from Hank's length.  

Connor stood up and slowly turned around while pulling down the thong he was wearing. "You don't have to tease me," Hank said. "Oh, but I want to," Connor replied. Connor threw his thong behind the couch and bent over and slowly got up. Hank then grabbed Connor and positioned himself at Connor's entrance. "Are you ready?" Hank asked. "I've been ready since before I put this on," Connor replied. Hank then lowered Connor onto his dick. Connor threw his head back and moaned sweetly. Hank didn't wait for Connor to adjust and started to bounce Connor up and down mercilessly. 

The house was filled with moans and the sound of skin slapping together. "Hank... I'm gonna-" Connor managed to say before he came. Hank sped up his thrusting, which didn't seem possible. Connor had many white dots in his as he was overstimulated. Hank soon felt a familiar knot in his abdomen. With one final thrust, Hank came inside Connor. The house was filled with the couple's tired pants. "That was... great..." Connor said. "Yeah... I'm going to burn that costume tomorrow," Hank said. "You'll regret it if you do," Connor said as he slowly made his way to their room. Hank followed him and said, "You're right about that." They soon fell asleep cuddled together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! This was crap. I won't be writing smjt again until I get better at it. Anyway, next part will be part 2 to Decorating the Tree. I'll publish it soon. Until then BYE!

-DJJordanne