Three Vampires, Two Hunters, One Fate part 2

Hope you guys enjoyed the last part. You'll get to meet Conan and Amanda in this part. Prepare for some backstory too. Enjoy!

-------------

Connor's P.O.V.

I quickly ran up the stairs to find my brother. I stopped at the door to his favourite room. I opened the door slowly, incase he was meditating. "Conan?" I asked. "What is it Connor?" he asked a bit annoyed. I went through the door and closed it behind me. I proceeded to tell him everything that happened between me and the hunter. His eyes turned red in fury. "Are you insane?!?!" he yelled in a demonic voice. He took a few unnecessary breaths to calm himself down.

He continued after his eyes went back to their normal blue. "We can't trust humans. Not after..." he said trailing off at the end. I wish I could forget what happened that night.

Flashback (third person p.o.v.)

"D-don't hurt me!" Connor said frightened. "Don't worry," the stranger said in a gentle tone, "I'm not going to hurt you." The stranger extended his hand to help Connor up. Connor, being the too trusting person he is, accepted the strangers help without question. "Th-thank you," Connor said while checking his arms for wounds.

"Don't mention it," the stranger said. "What's your name?" Connor asked. "I'm Anwir," the stranger replied. "I'm Connor," he said out of politeness. There was a brief silence. "What is an andorable guy like you doing in a cemetary by yourself?" Anwir asked. "I come here to be alone," Connor replied, a slight pink hue on his cheeks. "Why would you want to be alone cutie?" Anwir inquired. Connor blushed some more. "He seems trustworthy. Maybe I can tell him my secret," Connor thought.

Connor thought long and hard about the decision he was about to make. Connor finally decided to tell Anwir his secret. "You're a vampire!" Anwir said a bit shocked. Connor was ready to try and erase his mind of this conversation if things went wrong. "That's so cool!" Anwir finally said. Connor was confused. "Anwir thinks it's cool to be a blood-sucking murderer?" Connor pondered.

They talked for a while about how Connor was turned and the skills he gained. "So you're saying you can't escape the deal your older brother made with Amanda?" Anwir asked. "Yes. We've tried before but nothing has worked," Connor replied with a frown. "Hey! Don't frown with your beautiflu face," Anwir said while holding Connor's chin up. Connor couldn't help but smile. "That's better," Anwir said. Connor blushed.

"Tell you what," Anwir began, "I'm going to help you escape from Amanda's deal." Connor's jaw dropped. "What? Really?" he asked surprised. Anwir nodded. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Connor yelled happily. Anwir laughed at his cuteness. "Just make sure you, your brother and Amanda are here tomorrow night," Anwir said. Connor nodded.

A ray of sunlight could be seen through the few trees in the cemetary. "I better go before I turn to ashes," Connor said. "You're coming back tomorrow right?" Anwir asked. Connor nodded in confirmation, turned around and sped off. He thought he saw a menacing smirk when he looked back but decided to ignore it.

The next day

It was easy for Connor to get Conan to accompany him to the cemetary. Amanda only agreed to go to see if the new security guard was worth killing. They arrived at the cemetary in a matter of minutes. Connor didn't tell Conan that Anwir was going to help them get rid of Amanda. After a few minutes of waiting, Amanda said, "There's no one here worth killing. Let's go." As they were about to speed away, Anwir and two other hunters threw silver crosses at Connor so he was surrounded by them.

"Ahhh!!!" Connor yelled in pain as he fell to the ground. Conan tried to get to Connor but was stopped by a stake going through his leg. He hissed in pain and started healing himself. Amanda killed the hunter that was trying to kill her. She then quickly went to kill the hunter who attacked Conan. He was dead in a minute.

Anwir slowly approached Connor with a stake in hand. He had a sliver cross hanging on a chain around his neck. "Who knew vampires were so gullible?" Anwir said evilly. Connor tried to get out of the circle of crosses but the pain was unbearable. Anwir put his foot on Connor's chest. He then put all of his weight on it until there was an audible CRACK. Connor screamed in pain. Conan was still healing his leg while Amanda tried to get to Connor but the crosses were holding her back.

Anwir looked at Connor in his weak state. He smiled evilly. He held the stake above Connor's unbeating heart and said, "Your eternal life has officially ended." Connor closed his eyes and waited for the stake to plunge into his heart. It plunged through his shoulder instead. Connor screamed loudly in pain. He could feel himself dying. Connor managed to see Conan decapitate Anwir while Amanda tried to move the crosses. Soon Connor closed his eyes and gave into the black.

End of Flashback (back to Connor's P.O.V.)

I shuddered at the memories of Anwir. "I know that we can trust them," I said. "Just like how you could trust Anwir," Conan replied. "I can tell if someone is good or bad now! I know that Hank won't betray us," I said as my eyes turned red. Conan sped over to me and held me up by my collar. His eyes were a deep red. He then yelled, "If you're wrong again then it's your funeral! I won't risk everything to save you again!" 

He released me and sped off somewhere else. "Well, there goes my last chance of convincing Conan," I thought. "Connor! We have comapany to take care of!" Amanda yelled from another room. Hopefully I'm not wrong again. I sighed as I sped towards Amanda. This bitch better die tonight. 

----------

Hey everyone! Hope you liked this part. There's only one part left. Will things go wrong? Will Conan help after what he said? Will another ship be hinted at? You'll have to wait and see! Last part of this will be out next week. Until then, BYE!  

-DJJordanne