A Sexy Halloween

This oneshot was requested by: @Hankxconnorisotp4evr. Basically, Hank takes Connor shopping for halloween costumes. Connor dresses up like an Eden worker and Hank thinks its hot and things get steamy. So... INNOCENT READERS BEWARE! Enjoy!

-----------

Hank's P.O.V.

This year will be my first halloween with Connor. He also knows nothing about Halloween. I gave him a basic rundown of how halloween works. I asked him if he wanted to go to a halloween party with me. He agreed and now we're at the costume store. I already decided that I'll be the devil. I hope Connor picks an angel costume. He'd look very cute in that.

"How's this one?" Connor asked as he emerged from the dressing room. He was in a blue tutu and tights. He also had matching ballerina shoes. The tights were too suggestive at his ass. I don't want anyone to get any ideas.

"Try this one," I said handing him the angel costume. He took the costume and changed into it. He came out and looked as cute as I thought he would. There was just one problem. The wings had some "words" that would make people have certain thoughts and want to do certain things. All the other angel costumes had the words on the wings too. I guess we won't be able to go as devil and angel.

Connor went back into the changing room with another costume. I couldn't see what it was. "You'll definitely like this one Hank," Connor said from in the dressing room. "Can I see you in it then?" I asked. Connor stepped out in male traci outfit. It's just boxers by the way.

Connor turned and stopped with his ass facing me. I could feel my jeans getting tighter. Connor was clearly turned on too. We can't leave this store with hard-ons. We shouldn't have sex here either. "Should we...?" I began. Connor put his arms around my neck and pecked my cheek. "We could if you want to..." he said seductively.

Third's P.O.V.

Hank went into the dressing room and locked the door. He then locked his lips with Connor's. Hank bit Connor's bottom lip asking for entrance. Connor parted his lips and Hank explored his wet caves. Hank could feel Connor's dick poking his thigh. Hank broke the kiss and slipped off the costume. Connor shivered as he felt the cool air conditioning on his gentials.

Hank was quick to unbutton his jeans and let his length spring free. He then got Connor his knees and thrusted into his mouth. Connor moaned as Hank's dick hit the back of his throat. Hank felt a knot forming in his lower abdomen. He didn't want this to end just yet. Hank stopped thrusting, much to Connor's dismay, and pinned Connor to the dressing room wall.

"Is there a way for you to moan quieter?" Hank asked. He only just realized that people could possibly hear what they were doing. Connor nodded and placed two fingers on his LED. He then motioned for Hank to continue. Hank thrusted into Connor's hole with no mercy. Connor arched his back and opened his mouth like he was moaning. No sound came out.

Hank then began to move inhumanly fast. Connor mouthed Hank's name and arched his back to the point of breaking. Hank only went faster and faster. Just as Connor was about to cum, Hank pulled out. Hank flipped Connor so they were facing each other. Connor wrapped his arms around Hank's neck and put his legs around his waist.

Hank then began to thrust into Connor again. Connor soon came on both of their chests. Hank was close. He then thrusted as hard as he could and released into his overstimulated lover. Connor turned his voice back on and panted, "That was great." After they could breath normally, they cleaned up and put their clothes back on. Hank unlocked the door and checked to see if anyone was there. Luckily, no one caught them.

Connor put all the costumes back on their hangers. "Which one should I wear on halloween Hank?" he asked. Hank picked up his devil costume, the ballerina costume and the male traci costumes. "Why are you buying the traci outfit?" Connor asked. "We'll need it for 'special' occasions," Hank replied with a smirk. They went to pay for the costumes and left hand in hand. Many fun nights were ahead for Hank and Connor.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot. I have another halloween oneshot coming soon and it involves supernatural beings. I want you guys to guess what creature it is. It's clearly stated in the title so... yeah. Next oneshot will definitely be soon. Latest Sunday. Until then, BYE!

-DJJORDANNE

Connor and Hank OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara