Truth or Dare

This might not seem very original and kind of rushed but I'm working on a special project... Enjoy!

------------

Connor's P.O.V.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Markus yelled from another room. I went to where his voice was coming from and everyone was sitting in a circle. I sat between Hank and Simon then the game began. "Who's going first?" Kara asked. Markus replied, "I'll ask first." I think I know where he's going with this. "Connor," he began, "Truth or dare?" "Truth," I said. If I picked dare he probably would've made me do something with Hank . We aren't dating but I'd like to. Hank probably doesn't want to be in a relationship though.

"Do you have a crush on Hank?" Markus said. Why did I walk into the living room and sit in the circle? I should've known that he would do something to try and bring me and Hank together. I would love that but, I'm not so sure Hank would. "Yes," I answered. Everyone smiled and looked at Hank. I turned my head to my left and saw Hank blush a little. I blushed a little. Maybe Hank does want to be in a realtionship with me. I shouldn't get my hopes up though. 

A few moments later (yes, I still watch Spongebob)  

It was Kara's turn to ask someone. Nobody has asked Hank anything yet. That worries me. "Truth or dare Hank?" she asked. Hank almost immediately said, "Dare." Kara smirked and so did everyone else. What did I get myself into? "I dare you to..." Kara began, "kiss Connor on the lips!" I probably looked like a blueberry in that moment. A few of them laughed. Hank turned to face me. He was also blushing like crazy. 

He moved closer to me. He cupped my face and started moving closer. We were only a small distance apart. Everyone went silent. I guess thay were waiting for this moment. He closed the gap between our lips. It started out as just a shy kiss but Hank pushed his tongue in my mouth and tried hard to supress a moan but failed. We broke apart after two minutes of exploring each other's mouths. Everyone started whooping and clapping. I turned into a blueberry again and Hank turned into a tomato. "Are you guys finally going to date?" Simon asked. I looked at Hank and he nodded. "I'll take that as a yes," North said. I looked at Hank and he reached for my hand. I gave it a little squeeze and took it as him saying we were official. 

THE END

----------------

Hey everyone. Sorry about the shortness. I'm kind of lacking in the idea department. It would do me some joy if y'all would leave some requests. I really need them right now. To make it up to you guys and girls, I'll try and publish a smut oneshot by the weekend. Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne