Room Service

Not requested. Y'all need a little smut in your life, so here ya go. Innocent ones beware. 

-------------

No P.O.V.

Connor woke up feeling frustrated. Sexually, frustrated. He had an erection and Hank wasn't there to help him. He sighed, held his dick and sped up his pace. Nothing he was doing worked. He even tried a dildo. That only made things worse. He gave a low growl and gave up. He touched his LED and forced his erection to go down. He'd just have to wait until Hank got back from his solo case. He had to wait until tomorrow night. It was going to be a long day.

Tomorrow

Connor's P.O.V.

Hank is coming back in a few hours. I know it has only been two weeks but, I NEED him. I bought a few things and they've already arrived. I hope Hank likes what's in store for him. He should be here in three hours. I have nothing else to do so I might as well set up now. 

A few hours later

Hank's P.O.V. 

In the back of the taxi I saw my house come into view. I hope Connor held up without me okay. He couldn't call me because it would've blown my cover. The gang is in jail now I can spend the weekend with him. The taxi pulls up to my house. I get my stuff and pay for the ride. I get my keys out of my pocket and open the door. I walk in and Sumo is already asleep in his bed. Connor wasn't in the living room though. I looked around and found a note in the kitchen. It read:

"Go to our room, lie down on the bed and say room service."  

-Connor

What is he planning? I hope it is what I think it is. I put my bags by the closet. I'd unpack them tomorrow. I took off my shoes and laid down on the bed. It's now or never. "Room service!" I yelled. A few seconds later Connor came in wearing a sexy maid's outfit, fishnets and high heels. He walked over to me blushing profusely. "What do you think Lieutenant?" he asked shyly. Damn I love this android! "You didn't have to do this just because you want to have sex Connor," I said. I'm not complaining but, we can have sex whenever.

"Let me pleasure you Hank," Connor said. I looked back at him and he was stripping. Where did he learn this from? I'm not complaining either way. Soon he was left in nothing but a... a thong? When did he buy all of these things? He sat on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. "You really missed me, huh?" Connor gave me a quick peck andwhispered in my ear, "Just fuck me already!" I didn't need any further instruction.

No P.O.V.

Hank flipped Connor over pinning him to the bed. Hank leaned down and kissed Connor passionately. He pulled away for air and started to remove Connor's maid outfit and his clothes. Once they were both in their underwear Hank kissed Connor's chest and left a few blue hickeys. Connor's moans filled the room. Hank pulled down the thong his lover was wearing and threw it behind him. Connor's length sprung free and hut Hank's face. 

Hank immediately took all of his lover's length so that it hit the back of throat. "Hank!" Connor moaned. Hank sped up his pace. "H-Hank! I-I'm going to-" Connor couldn't finish his sentence before he reached his climax and came into Hank's mouth. Hank swallowed all of the light bluish liquid and line himself up at Connor's entrance. Connor was still panting and could only manage to say, "Fuck... me..." in between pants. 

Hank then thrusted into Connor violently making him scream. Hank didn't wait for Connor to tell him to move. He really, really wanted this. Hank started moving painfully slow but very rough. This caused Connor to squeak and grip the bedsheets harder. "F-faster," Connor begged. Hank obliged and sped up and hit Connor's prostate. "H-Hank!" Connor screamed over and over. Hank only went faster hearing Connor moan his name loudly. After a few more VERY rough thrusts, Connor screamed at the top of his lungs as he came for the second time and Hank came soon after. 

Hank pulled out and laid next to Connor. All that clukd be heard throughout the house was their heavy breathing. Connor buried his head against Hank's chest and said, "We should do that more often." Hank gave a little laugh and asked, "You mean use the costume or just sex in general?" Connor smiled tiredly and replied, "Either one is fine." Hank pulled Connor closer and kissed his forhead. Soon they both fell asleep and had wet dreams. Hank surely would use room service again.

THE END

---------------

Hey everyone! That sucked I know. I read some fanfiction and got an idea for a oneshot. I wouldn't actually suggest that type of relationship in real life, but it's just a oneshot. I'll have it out sometime next week. If not, I'm sorry in advance. Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne