Will you Marry me? 💍✨

I've wanted to write about Hank proposing for so long but didn't know how to do it. Until today that is! Enjoy!

-----------------

Third person's P.O.V.

It was almost midnight. Just an hour until 2040. Hank had a small box in his pocket. He's been wanting to propose for months, but something always came up. Not tonight though. Both Connor and Hank were off from work, so there wouldn't be any interruptions. "Where are we going Hank?" Connor asked. "It's a secret," Hank said. He then focused on the road ahead of him. "This is it," Hank thought. He stopped the car at the park he nearly shot Connor. 

"Why are we here Hank?" Connor asked. "Not just for the fireworks," Hank replied. The couple got out of the car and sat on the bench facing the river. Hank's heart was hammering in his chest. "I'm actually going to do this," he thought. He checked his watch and it was five minutes to midnight. He took a deep breath and stood up. "Is something wrong Hank?" Connor asked. "Nothing's wrong," Hank replied. He held out his hand and Connor took it. Hank then said, "Ever since you came into my life, things have been brighter. We've been happier and all good things have happened. I love you more than anything and there's something I want to ask you." Hank got down on one knee and took the box out of his pocket. He opened it and asked, "Will you marry me?" 

Connor immediately shouted, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Hank smiled and slipped the peridot ring on Connor's fingers and they kissed right as the fireworks went off. They were both filled with joy. Hank wiped a tear of his fiancé's face with his thumb once they parted. Connor smiled brightly and then admired the ring. "Why'd you choose peridot?" Connor asked. "You're first mission was in August correct?" Hank asked. "Yes it was," Connor replied. "So technically speaking, you were born in August, hence I chose August's brith stone for the ring," Hank said. Connor kissed him on his cheek and said, "It's beautiful. Thank you." "Anything for the love of my life," Hank replied before connecting their lips again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I know this part was short but wasn't it kinda cute? Next part will complete Hank, Connor and Luna's storyline. For now at least. I'll publish that on New year's day. Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne