Chess Board, and Underground Ruins

Having finished up the mission, the group decided to take a walk through the capital and take in the new sights. After a bit, Elze got an idea.

"Hey, while we're here in the royal capital, why don't we shop a bit before we return?" She suggested.

"That is a good idea!" Yae agreed.

"Yes, it is." Linze said.

Looking around, Ren noticed several people with animal ears and tails.

"I didn't see anyone who looked like that in Reflet. Who are they?" He asked.

"The demi-humans?" Linze asked, "There are several varieties: elves, dwarves, beastmen, and fairies."

So, they were called beastmen. Interesting. Ren briefly, wondered what he'd look like with the ears and the tail of an animal.

"Hey, Ren." Elze said tapping his shoulder, "What's going on with that girl?"

The girl in question was a young fox girl with blonde hair and gold eyes. It appeared that she was lost, as she kept looking around for someone or something.

"Pardon me, Miss." Ren said walking up to her, "Is something wrong?"

The girl quickly turned to him and backed away with a yelp.

"Wh-Why do you ask?!" She yelped.

"You looked like you were troubled." Ren said.

The girl stared at him before darting up to him.

"A-Actually, I got separated from my companion." She revealed as her fox ears drooped, "We had agreed on a place to meet up, but I don't know where I am now..."

Ren gave her a kind smile.

"I can help." He offered.

The fox girl looked at him.

"How?"

Ren smiled again and channeled his magic into his eyes.

"With magic." He said simply before chanting, "Mystic Dragon Eyes."

Using his magically enhanced eyes, Ren could see magic energy that everyone had, regardless of what blocked normal vision. He'd also found out that family members possessed similar energies, like how Linze and Elze's magic energy were similar. Looking around, Ren noticed a fox woman with a similar energy to the little fox girl. The fox woman also appeared to be looking for something, or someone. Looks like he'd found her.

"Alright." Ren said as the spell deactivated, "I found her."

Ren knew it was stupid to think that the fox girl would trust him, so he was pleasantly surprised when she nodded eagerly. In a matter of a few minutes, the group noticed a fox woman with orange hair and eyes.

"Big Sis!" The fox girl called out causing the fox woman to quickly turn in their direction.

Noticing them, the woman's fox ears perked up.

"Arma!" She exclaimed as she hugged the little girl, "I was worried about you!"

"I'm sorry." The little girl, Arma, apologized.

The fox woman turned to the group.

"Thank you for taking care of my little sister." She said gratefully.