Nation of Beastmen, and an Observer

Ren helped Yumina, Linze, and Elze into the carriage while Yae took the reins. Whatever the Faerie Queen had done to his wounds, Ren discovered they were completely healed. The only thing that remained were scars. As he went to enter the carriage himself, Ren noticed two beastmen walking up to him.

"I'm the village elder, Solum." The older man greeted, "We're very grateful to you for protecting our village from the dragon attack and for discovering the camp of smugglers."

Solum turned to the younger man beside him, who handed Ren a dragon fang.

"We were told you shattered your sword while fighting the smugglers, and ladies informed us that you were given this by one of the dragons." Solum told him, "We wanted to make sure you didn't leave it behind. You can use the fang to repair your sword, as there are few materials as light and as durable as a dragon's fang.

Ren took the fang, surprised at how light the tooth actually was. Solum brought his hands out from behind his back.

"Also, I'd like to return this. It was discovered at the smugglers' camp. I believe it belongs to you?"

In the man's hands was a familiar throwing knife. Ren took it from Solum and looked it over. It was indeed the knife that had most likely saved his life. He nodded and thanked Solum before entering the carriage and storing the fang in World Gate. The carriages resumed the journey to Mismede's capital, the girls quickly falling asleep not even five minutes into the traveling. Not feeling tired, Ren continued his examination of the throwing knife.

'Kohaku, did you sense anyone else besides the people we were with that night?'

'Yes. I believe I sensed someone within the trees close to where you were. Likely two. I thought they were villagers at the time.'

Ren stored the throwing knife in World Gate before noticing several palm trees. Opening the window, he stuck his head out to see they were arriving at their destination.

"Royal Capital of Mismede, Berge."

The royal castle looked like the Taj Mahal in India from the books he read. The carriages pulled up and stopped, allowing everyone to get out. After walking through the grand halls, Ren, the girls, Olga, Lyon, and Garen kneeled before the beastman who commanded the country, King Jamukha Blau Mismede, a beastman with white hair and cat ears, and yellow cat eyes.

"Your Royal Highness, I, Olga Strand, have returned from the Kingdom of Belfast." Olga announced as she kneeled.

The King nodded.

"Yes, good work." He praised, he then looked at Garen and Lyon, "Garen and knight of Belfast, I am pleased that you protected Olga and Delivered her safely."

Garen and Lyon bowed their heads.

"Yes, sir." They said humbly.

The King turned to Ren and the others.

"You are the envoys sent by the King of Belfast, yes? I hear you defended Eld Village from a dragon attack, and that you defeated the band of dragon hatchling smugglers that were the cause of the attack on your travels. Is this true?" He asked.

Yumina stood up.

"Yes, that is correct." Yumina confirmed, "The three young women defended the village from the distraught mother dragon that attacked the village while in search of her hatchling, and the young man defeated the band of smugglers using one of their stolen weapons, Balmung."