Daily Life, and Onward to Eashen

Ren opened a World Gate into the mansion and he, Yumina, Linze, Yae, and Kohaku stepped though.

"We're home!" Everyone called.

Laim, Lapis, and Cecile bowed.

"Welcome home." They said.

The girls all went their different ways, while Ren stayed in the room.

"We've been so lonely with all of you gone!" Cecile said, walking up to him.

Lapis joined them and took Ren's boxes for him.

"Thank you for allowing us to return fist with World Gate." Lapis said once all the girls far enough way.

Ren nodded. It would've been hard to explain where Lapis and Cecile were if they weren't back for several days.

"I brought lots of souvenirs!" Yumina told Laim, "Help yourself!"

Laim bowed.

"Thank you very much." He said, "I will cherish these for the rest of my life, on the pride of my family."

That seemed a bit dramatic, to Ren at least. After all the gifts had been given out, Ren retreated to his room. Taking off his jacket and boots, Ren flopped backwards onto the bed.

"Way too many things happened, huh?" Kohaku said as she flopped on the bed with him.

Ren hummed in agreement. Maybe they should take a vacation? He didn't ponder too much on the idea, as he was fast asleep within seconds. When Ren opened his eyes again, the sun was beginning to set.

"I suppose I should take a bath." He said to himself, sitting up.

Kohaku merely repositioned herself and went back to sleep. Walking down the hall to the washroom, Ren opened it and froze. There before him stood Linze, Yae, Yumina, and Elze; and... they were all in the process of getting undress. Faster than anyone could blink, Ren slammed the door shut and backed away. His face was almost as red as a strawberry from the blush he had on his face. It seemed to finally process in the girls' minds that Ren had just seen they half naked, because he suddenly heard several squeals from the other side of the door. The next thing he knew, the door opened, a hand grabbed his shirt, and yanked him inside. Thankfully, the girls were dressed this time, though their clothes had hastily been thrown back on.

"Okay, maybe we're at fault for forgetting to lock the door, but still!" Elze exclaimed.

"I wish you'd be a little more careful." Yae told him sternly.

Ren had his head turned to avoid looking at him.

"It's not my fault. We all agreed that if you use the washroom, you lock the door." He said turning to look the two in the eyes.

He quickly snapped his head back to face the wall. Their clothes barely covered them!

"Did you learn your lesson?" Yumina and Linze asked.

Ren closed his eyes.

"Yes, I think we all learned a lesson from this."

He couldn't take them seriously when they were dressed like they were!

"Have you truly learned your lesson?!" Yae demanded.

"The real question is why you aren't all covering yourselves better?!"