Decisions, and With My Magic

The group returned to the mansion long after the sun had went down. Standing in front of Laim, Francesca now wore a maid's uniform.

"Starting today, I'll be in your service here, so please take care of me." She said.

"Sorry, Laim." Ren said awkwardly, "But, please take care of Francesca."

"Right..." The butler said uncertainly.

"I prepared my clothes myself. My will to work is second to none. However, I will be taking my breaks." Francesca informed, formed a heart with her fingers.

"I see." Laim said.

Ren sighed. It'd been a long day.

"All right, everyone, it's late, so let's get some rest." Ren said as he walked off to his room.

Francesca stayed in front of Laim.

"Kyun kyun."

"Kyun kyun?" Laim asked.

Yumina watched as Ren walked away, not missing the look on Linze's face. Once in his room, Ren hung up his jacket and flopped down onto the bed. Sighing deeply, he thought about what had happened not even a few hours ago. Linze had confessed to him, she'd told him she loved him, she'd kissed him.

"I love you, Ren."

Sighing again, Ren lay on the bed until he heard a knock at the door.

"Ren, it's Yumina."

Ren got out of bed and opened the door. There stood Yumina, and she looked like she had something to talk to him about.

"May I come in?"

Ren nodded and opened the door all the way. Once she was inside, Ren shut the door. Taking a seat in the chair she pulled up, Yumina stared at Ren as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ren." Yumina said, "I'm angry, you know."

He could kind of already guess that. Yumina stood up.

"I haven't received a kiss from you yet, and now those other two have stolen one before me."

"So you're fine with Linze's confession?"

"It's plain as day that Linze loves you, Ren!"

Ren hung his head. Yes, it had been obvious.

"I won't complain even if you take ten or twenty wives. I'd consider it proof of your masculinity."

How did having a lot of wives prove a man's masculinity?

"However!" Yumina stated, "How-e-ver! You've been too careless, letting others kiss you when you haven't even kissed your actual wife yet! You're too unguarded! You need to improve your defenses! Thoroughly!"

Yumina ended her rant pointing at Ren.

"Yumina..."

"No excuses!"

Ren hung his head again. Yumina then marched over and sat beside him on the edge of the bed.

"If you'll hug and kiss me, I'll forgive you."

The black-haired boy merely smiled and gently wrapped an arm around Yumina. She looked up at him, blushing, as he pulled her closer. Closing her eyes, Yumina waited. Not long though, as Ren gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. She gripped his shirt, feeling the scar underneath it. When the kiss was broken, Yumina giggled happily.