Author's Note

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

OMG ASDFGHJKL THE STORY IS ACTUALLY OVER!!

It all started with one comment on Instagram.

The amount of votes and reads was so much more than I had ever imagined. I feel overwhelmed with the love.

THANK YOU GUYS! I love each and every single one of you!!!

This is the first book I've ever written and completed!

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has been so supportive throughout the entire writing process! You know who you are ;)

Overall, what did you guys think of Graffiti Boy?

What was your favourite chapter/part?

Do you want me to make a soundtrack along with the chapters?

Do you have any questions for the characters? I might do like a Q&A where the characters are interviewed (let me know if you want me to do this!!"

One last question:

If I decided to publish Graffiti Boy with some exclusive parts only available with the purchase, (e.g. events from different character's POV [Dad, Xavier, Andrea] and extra shorts of Eli and Val) would any of you be willing to actually buy it?

I plan on making it pretty cheap!! I'll keep those interested in buying updated!

LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU READERS!

I will be back with a NEW book really soon ;))

- Xx IceCat