Chance-Seokhan

Part 2 to I Still Love You

----------

It's been six months since Jeonghan left Seungcheol, and today they've finalized the divorce. It went smoothly as there was nothing to be split, though Jeonghan had been avid on not wanting money and Seungcheol persistent on him having it. Seokmin has been polite enough to let Jeonghan stay with him until he found a new place, and even helped him with his search. The two, although they were already close, had grown closer over the past six months. Jeonghan likes to have Seokmin around, as during the first month Seokmin helped him to cheer up and forget about Seungcheol. Since then his hyperactivity was infectious to the older, and Jeonghan became more cheery and active. He smiled a lot more, and anyone close to him could notice the change in his behavior as well as the difference between the way the two men treated him. Admittedly, Jeonghan felt something stronger than friendship with Seokmin, but refused to act upon it. He wasn't sure if he really felt deeper things for him or if his mind was tricking him into forgetting about what happened with his ex husband.

In the third month, Jeonghan quit his job. He was so stressed about the divorce and so on edge that the littlest of things would piss him off. Soon after, he'd started working as a barista in a small cafe close to Seokmins house. There he met Junhui and Jihoon, who are dating and planning on buying the cafe from the old couple that owns it. Being a couple of the sweetest people that Jeonghan had met, he'd befriended the two. But he found that they could sometimes be obnoxiously adorable and remind him how Seungcheol used to treat him. He never told them that though because he figures that just because his ex-husband caused him a ton of pain, doesn't mean he has to interrupt others' happiness.

Jeonghan enters the house, having just left court for the finalization of his divorce, cutting all ties with Seungcheol...and Joshua (who had also gone as Seungcheol's attorney.) As soon as he shuts the door behind him, he sees Seokmin happily bouncing to greet him. The younger smiles brightly and wraps his arms around Jeonghan. Jeonghan chuckles a bit when he feels a kiss against his head.

"Go upstairs and change. Hurry hurry hurry." Seokmin urges upon releasing his hold.

"I planned on it. I don't want to stay in this suit all day."

"Put on something nice. We're going out to celebrate." Jeonghan raises his eyebrow for a quick second.

"And what exactly are we celebrating?" He starts his way upstairs and puts his blazer in the hall closet.

"Your divorce and you being a free man." Seokmin follows Jeonghan into his room and plops on the bed, lying back with his hands behind his head.

"I was a free man when I found him cheating on me." Jeonghan stands at the dresser, loosening his tie. He opens up his shirt drawer and stares into it for a few seconds.

"Hannieeeee." Seokmin whines like a five year old, with a pout plastered on his face.

"Minnieeee." Jeonghan mocks him as he peels his tie off and starts un-bottoning his top. He looks up at Seokmin through the mirror to see him pouting and mumbles 'what?'.

"He's gone now stop talking about him." The older turns and leans his body against the dresser.

"Are you going to sit there while I change..orrr?" Seokmin shrugs and smiles again.

"I don't see why not. Unless you're uncomfortable...then I can go." He sits up, ready to hop off the bed. Jeonghan felt his heart swell at how considerate and polite Seokmin is all the time.