The Bounty

Girls pov

word spread fast about the new guy killing Sniper420 and his guys. I thought for sure he would get destroyed but guess not. I heard XeXeeD put a big bounty on him.

XeXeeD: hey Sinon!

Sinon: what do you want XeXeeD?

XeXeeD: did you hear about the bounty on his head?

Sinon: the Assassin, ya I heard about it.

XeXeeD: a lot of people have tried to kill him at close range but just can't seem to do it. maybe... you can?

Sinon: what are you implying?

XeXeeD: I want you to kill him before he completes the quest.

Sinon: what quest?

XeXeeD: The Call Of The Creed.

Sinon: why do you want me to kill him? why do you care so much?

XeXeeD: because if he dies then the quest is open again and I want it.

U/N pov

U/N: getting shot at by every corner. great!

Player: we have him surrounded.

U/N: shit.

a player jumps me from behind tackling me to the ground, before I could do anything he points the barrel of his pistol at my face. as he pulls the trigger I move my head to the right and unload several rounds into his chest with my P22.

U/N: I got a find that eagle.

Player: where did he go!?

Player 2: I don't know Sniper420 said he's like an Assassin he could be anywhere!

Player 3: how much is his bounty anyway? didn't he just start!?

Player 2: XeXeeD said every player he kills he's adding fifty million.

I've killed fifty people already. ok... so that's... two billion five hundred million... I have a big bounty so far. ok time to get out of here.

XeXeeD pov.

Scout: He killed fifty people. the bounty so far is two billion five hundred million. how are you going to pay for that?

XeXeeD: I'm not.

Sniper420: what if he gets killed!? what are you going to do then?

XeXeeD: I just want the quest.

Scout: what do you get from completing the quest?

XeXeeD: a set of really rare weapons.

Sinon pov

I've been watching U/N thru my scope. he's going through players like they're nothing. right now he's' climbing up a cliff with several players struggling to climb up after him. I have a strange feeling that he knows I'm watching him for some reason.

U/N pov

I finally make it up the cliff and I look down at all the other players following me. based on how fast there going... I got some time. I turn around and start walking to a temple and I walk inside, it's all black but I see the eagle on a box in the middle of the room. I walk over to it and it flies on my shoulder. I look at the box with an engraving on it. "the weapon of the Assassins, use them well" I open the box. I see two Hidden Blades and some Smoke bombs.

 I see two Hidden Blades and some Smoke bombs

Player: he's in here!

U/N: looks like the funs arrived.

no one's pov

the players blow open the doors and two smoke bombs and two red eyes are seen for a second and then disappear. some players shoot in the smoke while others walk in. U/N jumps on two and flicks his hands and two six-inch blades shoot out stabbing the two players in the throat. one player tries to shoot him from the front and behind just before they shoot he grabs the end of their guns and twists his body pulling them to him. when they hit each other he stabs them in the head. whale he's doing this Sinon aims her scope at him from her scope but he's killing players and moving too fast. U/N sees the bullet line and sees two players behind him and stops Sinon takes this chance and shoots. it was like slow motion for U/N as he flicks his right hand and a blade shoots out cutting the bullet in half killing the players behind him. all the other players start to run for their lives as U/N stared at Sinon with his red eyes. Sinon stands up and walks away and U/N looks at his real-time clock.

U/N: oh shit. I'm going to be late for school! I hope this saves. *logs out*

XeXeeD pov

Scout: the players are running. and there j-just... staring at each other.

XeXeeD:... I'm guessing he completed the quest?

Scout: ya.

XeXeeD: *stands up and throws his drink* DAMIT!

Scout: those blades are the rare weapons I'm guessing? *XeXeeD nods* well can't you just wait for the quest to come back?

XeXeeD: no... that was a one-time quest.

Scout: those smoke bombs were cool too.

XeXeeD: shut up.

Y/N pov

I run out of my house and just manage to lock my door as the bus drives past my house, I start running as fast as I can to the next bus stop. I surprisingly make it and I breathe heavily. the bus comes to the stop and opens its doors, the other students go first and I go in.

Bus Driver: car still in the shop?

Y/N: ya, you can thank my dad for that.