The Skull Reaper

Sinon's pov. 

it bine a year since Y/N left for Canada, of course, we still play GGO together but it's quiet. Y/N hasn't contacted me in three months. Kirito says "don't worry he will talk to you eventually" I believe him... I just want to see Y/N again. when me and Y/N aren't playing GGO I play ALO with Kirito and his friends, and they've become really good friends. one of them is Klein, he always tells me story's of how Y/N saved everyone from something or another. mostly he just tells me how jealous he was of Y/Ns Katana... I miss his smile. 

Yui walks up to Sinon and taps her shoulder. 

Yui: everyone is ready for the boss raid, there just waiting for you. 

Sinon: ok, tell them to give me a sec. I need to make sure I got everything for the raid. 

Yui: ok I'll tell them. 

Yui skips outside. leaving Sinon to look at her inventory. she checks if she has everything which she does, Sinon closes her inventory and walks outside closing the door behind her. 

Leafa: finally what took you so looooonnnnnggg? 

Sinon: I was looking at my inventory. 

Lisbeth: if you want I could give you some arrows. 

Silica: can we go Kirito, Asuna and Yui already left.

Klein: ya come on I don't want Kirito to take all the good loot again. he does it all the time let's goooooo!

Klein waves his arms around, everyone just laughs and walks past him leaving him hunched down. 

Klein: HEY! wait for me! 

Klein runs after the group. 

I wish you were here Y/N. it's not the same without you. 

Y/N's pov. 

Y/N opens the door to his house and throws his school bag on his couch while closing the front door with his foot. he walks over to the fridge and grabs a Ginger Ale, closes the fridge and jumps over the couch, and lands setting down. his phone vibrates in his pocket and he pulls the phone out and looks at it.        

Y/N: new update from ALO. the brand new raid, new armour, and much, much more. *sigh* Kirito is going to bring everyone with him, I know it. 

Y/N sees what the final boss somewhat looks like and he puts his phone down beside him and takes a sips of his drink. 

Y/N: it's a trap. 

Y/N gets up puts his drink on the table and runs to his room as fast as he can. 

Kirito's pov.

Me, Asuna, and Yui are waiting in front of the raid room. Asuna is getting info on the area with Yui. I miss fighting with Y/N side by side blade to blade, but I understand why he doesn't want to play ALO. I won't make him if he doesn't want to. I can see Sinon, Klein, Leafa, Lisbeth, and Silica walking up to us with Klein trying to get one of them to date him.  

Klein: o come on please just one day that's all.

Leafa: no. and I'm saying that for all of us.

Sinon: besides I'm taken.

Lisbeth looks at Sinon with an eyebrow raised. she walks to Sinon and whispers in her ear. 

Lisbeth: are you and Asuna sharing Kirito? 

Sinon: NO! why would you think that!? 

Lisbeth: he has a way with girls. 

Sinon walks over to Kirito with her tail and ears pointed straight down.