Christmas Came Early

U/N pov. 

I'm almost done with school, about two more months Kirito and everyone else knows but Sinon. I've been keeping it a secret from her. right now Kirito, Asuna, Sinon, and I are getting ready for a new event in ALO that should drop soon... my hand still shakes from time to time but my friends are helping me to try and forget the past. Kirito and Asuna know how I feel about the time I spent... killing people. but I know most of the people I killed were hurting and killing other people, so in a way, I was doing some good... I can't say the same for all the innocent people though. 

Sinon: U/N? Are you ok? 

U/N: y-ya why?

Sinon grabs U/N hand he looks down and sees it's shaking in her hand. 

U/N: it's nothing. where did Kirito and Asuna go? 

Sinon: when you were looking off into space they went to say goodbye to Yui. 

U/N: oh ya, it's a couple's event that's why Klein was so mad. 

Sinon: ... yes that's why he was mad. definitely not because he's still single... U/N?

Sinon looks around trying to find U/N. she looks down to try and find his footprints in the snow. a snowball hits Sinon in the back of the head. she turns around not seeing anyone. 

Sinon: ok very funny U/N. 

U/N jumps from a snow pile ready to throw a snowball but Sinon is nowhere to be seen. he slowly walks around ready for Sinon to strike. he hears the snow crumble under her and quickly turns around only to get tackled to the ground. U/N looks up at Sinon that has U/N arms pinned to the ground. 

Sinon: got you! hehe. 

U/N: oh no. I've been defeated by Sinon the cat girl. so what are you going to do to me?

 Sinon: this. 

Sinon throws a snowball directly in his face. U/N wipes the snow off his face and lets his arms fall. Sinon laughs at her victory. 

U/N: vary sneaky, who tot you? 

Sinon: well you did- 

U/N rubs snow all over Sinons back. he rolls over making Sinon go on her back and him overtop her. 

U/N: sneaky you are, master I still am. 

Sinon: what are you going to do?

U/N: this.

U/N and Sinon start to lean in for a kiss, before their lips connect Kirito clears his throat. U/N and Sinon look over to Asuna and Kirito. 

Asuna: are we interrupting?

U/N sighs and stands up offering Sinon his hand she takes it and he pulls her up. 

Kirito: um... well the event is starting in thirty seconds. 

U/N: do we know what the event is all about? 

Asuna: all we know is that it's for couples only.

U/N: well we know more than that. we know it's starting somewhere around here... wait do you feel that?

Kirito: oh no not again. 

U/N: what do you mean not agaiAAAAANNNNNN! 

the ground caved in and U/N fell to the ground hitting his head and blacking out.  

uhh, my head. so that's how it feels... aw wait Sinon. I stand up and look around. it's so dark I can't see anything, wait my Eagle Vision. I activate my Eagle Vision and I look around and see a hallway. I don't trust this... but I don't really have much of a choice. I just hope Sinon, Kirito and Asuna can find their way out. I start walking through the hallway looking around as I do. think U/N think, how can you find them faster? wait a minute, ok focus... focus... that way.