Good Bye

Y/N's pov. 

me and Kazuto were talking about after SAO, his life was adventurous. rescuing Asuna from a molester, well that's not how he described him. that's how I thought of him. but it was only a madder of time before he asked me how I survived Death Gun. 

Kazuto gets up from his chair and walks over to Y/N laying in bed.

Kazuto: so how did you survive? me and Asada saw you explode into pixels. 

Y/N: well, it was tricky but I used my hand that wasn't cut off to log out before I did I deleted an armour that I had making it look like I died. when I woke up from GGO I had a little freakout but I took the metal plate from my shirt I thought it would be good enough but I was wrong twice. but I'm still here. but it was convincing.      

Kazuto put his left hand on Y/N's shoulder a chuckles a little.  

Kazuto: you certainly convinced me and Asada... 

Y/N: what's wrong? 

Kazuto: I just have one question. how did you do it?

Y/N: do what?

Kazuto: how did you kill Death Gun? people have watched the footage of the BoB tournament but can't figure it out. it's all over the news. "how did Death Gun die?" 

Y/N: I had a visit from Kayaba Akihiko before I saved Asada from Death Gun. 

Kazuto's eyes widen like iv never seen them do before. 

Kazuto: ... I thought I was the only one. 

Y/N: looks like he was watching over us both. 

me and Kazuto continue to talk about stuff waiting for everyone else to wake up. Asada opens her eyes slowly. she sees that Y/N and Kazuto she puts her glasses on and basically beer hugs Y/N. 

Y/N: Asada... Asada... can't... breathe.

Asada lets go of Y/N letting him breathe again. Y/N can see the tears in her eyes he wipes them from her eyes and leans in for a kiss. Asada leans in for it as well for what felt like hours to them was only a few seconds. 

Y/N: better in real life. 

Asada: I thought I lost you twice. 

Y/N: you can't get rid of me that easily. 

Asada: when we saw you on the floor I feared the worst. 

Kazuto: I saw him take on twenty players by himself, he only lost five percent of his health. it takes a lot to kill this guy.  

Y/N: let's not tut my own horn here. I'm alive and ok, wear all here. 

Asada and Y/N look at each other. Y/N pulls her into a hug, Asuna wakes up and sees Asada and Y/N hugging, Kazuto takes her hand and they walk out leaving them alone. 

Asada's pov.

It's been two weeks since Y/N bine in the hospital. whatever was in that syringe affected his body, I visit him every day, and every day I get bullied by the same three girls at school, making me give them money. if I don't they beat me up, I ask Y/N what I should do. he tells me I need to stand up for myself... that's harder than it looks. 

Asada is about to walk out of her school but gets pulled to the side of the school by the bullies. 

Asada: what do you want now!?

Bully 1: you know what we want, hand over the cash.

Asada: no, not anymore, you want cash. g-go suck some guy's d-dick.