The Promise

No ones pov.

U/N sat on the ground breathing heavily holding his chest in pain. he tried to stand up but gets smacked by a giant Wendigo into a wall. dropping his health to critical red. U/N tried to crawl away to regain his health but the Windigo jumps in front of him and pushes him down with its hand.

U/N: come on you fuck do it!

the Windigo screams and slashes down.

ten minus earlier U/N and Sinon are in front of a big door. 

U/N's pov

U/N: Sinon you ready?

Sinon: o ya I'm in front of a giant door with a guy I met like ten minutes ago. *U/N razes an eyebrow* yes I'm ready. *looks down* 

U/N: *puts a hand on her shoulder* Sinon. Are you ok?

Sinon: I'm scared.

U/N: scared of what dyeing? losing all your stuff? 

Sinon: yes... why aren't you?

U/N: because I'm a dead man walking. 

Sinon: what do you mean by that. have you died in this game before? I know I have.

U/N: well not in this game.

Sinon: in IRL? 

U/N: *looks down* I will tell you when we get out of here. 

Sinon: I'm still scared. 

U/N: Sinon looks at me *puts his on her shoulders* I won't let you dye. we both leave this place together. I promise.       

Sinon: you promise? 

U/N: I never break a promise. 

Sinon: ok then let's do this.

U/N: ok. 

No one's pov.

U/N kicks the doors open with his Photon katana in his right hand and his p22 in his left. he walks in and Sinon walks in. U/N signals her to get into a sniping spot while he walks into the middle of the room looking around.

U/N: Sinon do you see anything? 

Sinon: *looking through her scope* no nothing. 

U/N: *looks around* where's the boss?  

the ground starts to shack and a giant Windigo carols out of the ground in front of U/N. U/N jumps away back and the Windigo jumps at him slashing down with its claws.

U/N side rolls slashing the Windigos hand and shooting it. Sinon shoots the Windigo in the face. both of them are not doing that much damage.

Sinon: U/N what do we do!? we can't hurt it.

U/N runs and slides under the Windigo slashing both of its legs and jumps on its back.

U/N: I don't know yet... try to find a weak spot.

the Windigo tries to grab U/N but Sinon shoots its hand. U/N stabs his Katan into the Windigo's back. the Windigo screams and starts to dig into the ground making U/N jumps off.

Sinon: where did it go?

U/N: I don't know but be on guard.

U/N slowly walked away from the hole the Windigo dug and was making his way to Sinon but before he could get to her he heard screams coming from the hole and turned around.

Windigo were crowing out of the hole. Sinon started to shoot them but there were too many. U/N was looking for something to block the hole so they would stop coming and spotted something.

U/N: hey Sinon cover me as best as you can!

U/N started to run at the group of them but veered off to the right getting the attention of all the Windigo. Sinon say this and looked at U/N climbing a big rook and the Windigo wear hot on his tracks but Sinon shoot any that got close to him.

U/N reached the top and jumps over to the other side. Sinon lost track of him but keep shooting the Windigo suddenly the rook started to move slightly.

U/N was on the other side with his bake agents on the wall bushing the rook with his feet. the rook came loose and started to roll down to where the hole was killing any Windigo to get in its path.

U/N fell to the ground landing on his feet but a windigo jumps him from behind and stabs him in the stomach with its claws U/N flicks his hand and his blade shoots out and he stabs the Windigo in the head killing it. with another scream, the big Windigo jumps out of the ground with its health on the final bare.

Sinon: I guess you killing all those Windigo brought its health down.

the Windigo screams and charges at Sinon but before it could get close to her a smoke boom is thrown and Sinon is gone. U/N is holding Sinon's bridle still and he runs behind a rook.

U/N: Sinon when I give the order I want you to run to the exit.

U/N point to where the big rook was. 

Sinon: what about you?

U/N: just go!

U/N runs out of cover and gets the Windigo's attention giving Sinon the chance to run she hesitates but runs. she is almost out of the Dungan but then hears U/N scream and turns back.

U/N: come on you fuck do it!

the Windigo slashes down but before it could hit U/N Sinon shoot it in the eye-getting its attention Sinon shoot again but missed the Windigo hitting a rook spike above the Windigo making it fall on the wendigos head killing it.

U/N opens his eyes and sees the wendigos head stabbed with a rook spike and lets his head fall to the ground. a congratulation pops up and Sinon walks up to U/N and kneels down.

Sinon's pov.

Sinon: are you ok?

U/N: I thought I told you to run!?

Sinon: you did but you wear about to die and lose all your stuff. 

U/N: wouldn't be the first time. *slowly stands up*

Sinon: what? what's wrong? 

U/N: just remembering something I... don't about it.

Sinon: what do you mean? *stand up* 

U/N: nothing it's nothing. just answer me one thing why did you save me?

Sinon: *puts a hand on hips* because you saved me. and because you promised me that "both of us would get out of hearing" 

U/N: I did say that didn't I let's get out of here. 

Sinon: let- *U/N pics her up bridle stile*what are you doing!?

U/N: consider this a thank you. just relax.

Sinon: fine but only this ones *rests head on U/N's chest*

do I love him... No... I can't be... Slightly looking up I see U/N slightly smiling and humming to himself... Maybe... Just a little.