BoB

U/N' pov

hmm what's taking him so long... he said he would be on by now. I said I didn't want to be in a hospital but seriously do they have to hook him up with all those weirs? will I guess I can walk around for a little while? maybe I can get some information about Death Gun from the blac- 

a girl named Kirito just logged in... HAHAHAHAHA no way, no fucken way! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. oh no a guy's walking up to him maybe I should help him. 

Player: no way you're an F-1300 type, right? there super rare, I'll buy your account for three mega credits, miss!

Kirito: miss? 

U/N: there you are don't do that to me I was looking all over for you. *walks up to Kirito and wraps an arm around him* I'm sorry she's new to the game. 

Player: U/N! you got her too... man you have the best luck! hu. you're so lucky!! *walks off*

Kirito: um thanks but *moves away from U/N* I don't know who you are.

U/N: *crosses arms* look at my name. 

Kirito: your name is the same as SAO? 

U/N: ya. why would it not be that? 

Kirito: never mind, let's go. *walks off*

let's see how long it takes him till he gets lost. while we're walking every person we pass is either jealous or is trying to hit on him. it doesn't help that every time this happens I always say "SHE'S" with me, and every time I say that he promises he'll hit me for that. I just laugh it off and he keeps walking.  until I see a certain blue-haired girl. she's so beautiful. 

Kirito: what's with that look? *looks at the girl and gets a big shit-eating grin* you like her don't you? her hair?

U/N: ya.

Kirito: her looks?

U/N: ya. 

Kirito: you're in love?

U/N: ya. 

Kirito: can she help us? 

U/N: we can help you. she's the best sniper and as of two days ago I'm the top GGO player, so we can help. hey Sinon! 

Sinon: o hey U/N-kun! 

U/N: huuu ok um never heard you call me that before but um, can you help my friend her she's new to the game. 

Kirito:... *in a girl's voice* ya it's will my first time on this game. could you and U/N take me to get cheap weapons? 

Sinon: sure let's go. *starts walking* 

U/N: I can do away better girl voice. 

Kirito: shut up. *U/N and Kirito start walking* 

I told Sinon and Kirito that I was going to sign up for BoB and that I'd meet up with them at the Governor General's Office. 

player: I can't believe he gets the cute ones.

U/N: what's your problem?

Player: why do you get the cute ones?! 

U/N: dumb luck I guess. 

Player 2: let's just go dud, it's not worth it. 

they both leave. come on what's taking them so long? I've been standing here for twenty minutes, they have five minutes if they want to sign up. 

I can hear the roar of one of those buggies and I can see Kirito and Sinon driving in my direction. when they get close to me and stop I lead them to the sine up station. Kirito and Sinon sigh in and Sinon walks off inside. 

U/N: so how fast did you go? 

Kirito: what? 

U/N: how fast did you go? on the buggy? 

Kirito: o I think one hundred.

U/N: hu that's week. 

Kirito: o ya how fast did you go? 

U/N: I almost hit three hundred. 

Kirito: dame. 

U/N: let's go. 

me, Sinon, and Kirito walk inside and they go and change. I tried to convince Sinon that Kirito was uncomfortable showing "air quotes" of her body. Sinon disagreed and about three minutes later I hear Sinon scream and a smacking sound. 

U/N: AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA *Kirito walks out with a red slap mark on his cheek and Sinon behind him* so you think Sinon found out yet? AHAHAHAHAHA! 

Sinon: were you in on this!? 

U/N: it was my idea! AHAHAHAHA! he just followed along with it! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Sinon: WHAT IT WAS YOU'ER IDEA!? *walks frurasily to U/N* 

U/N: uh a ou oh crap *Sinon slaps U/N leaving a red slap mark on his cheek* 

????: Sinon I was wondering when you show up. 

U/N: *rubbing cheek* who are you? 

????: I could be asking you the same thing. 

Sinon: Spiegel, this is U/N and... Kirito. 

Kirito: I said I was sorry! 

Sinon: wait you said you weren't gonna enter. why are you here? 

Spiegel: well I thought I would cheer you on. you can watch the matches on the big screen.

U/N: and did you come for only Sinon? or are you here for anyone else?

Spiegel: I came to cheer Sinon on and that's all. I don't know why she talks so much about you? to me your just someone who wants to be cool. and get attention.

U/N: ha well if you're going to be like that then I should just throw the cards down then! 

Sinon: Spiegel it's ok his not trying to be cool or get attention, so come down. he protects me and I protect him. *Sinon and U/N blush*

Spiegel: but- 

U/N: but what we're all friends here... well maybe not her and Kirito. 

Announcer: we apologize for the wait. the Bullet of Bullets 3 Qualifying Tournament will now begin. after the countdown, all players who have entered the tournament will be automatically transported to the first-round field map. good luck. 

U/N: will I guess I should I equip my gear *opens menu and equips his assassin's creed armour. his bow and his Photon Katana* 

Kirito: nice gear... do you have three weapons? I only saw you equip two.

U/N: ya the hidden blades have a special perk that lets me have them even though I have two weapons equipped, I just have them on at all times. 

Kirito: lucky. 

U/N: ya.

Sinon: hey you two! *U/N and Kirito look at Sino* make it to the finals! I'll kick your butts there! 

U/N: you're on. I won't go easy on you, in fact, when have I?

Kirito: same here... wait what?

Sinon: w-w-w-what!? *blushes*

U/N: *U/N and Kirito walk off* I think I made her mad.

Kirito: no kidding... so what do we do?

U/N: will you win, that's it just wins. and if I see you in the finals I won't go easy on you. 

Kirito: I'm going to win. no matter what. *Kirito and U/N fist bump* 

U/N:*a circle forms around U/N* I guess I'm up first. 

this will be fun hmm I need to get Death gun's attention so Kirito won't get targeted... what about Sinon she's up there as number one. hmm, let's hope it doesn't come to that... I don't want to lose her too.