The Truth

Sinons pov.

Me, Kirito, and U/N are walking to the abandoned cite I pointed to, but there's one thing that I can't get out of my head. what was he going to tell me back in the waiting room? I see him walk up to me about to talk but I interrupt him.  

Sinon: I need to ask you something.

U/N: uh o-ok. what is it?

Sinon: back in the waiting room. you wear about to say something. what were you going to tell me? *blushes* 

U/N: *blushes* uhh will I was goooinngg to- you know what you win and ill tell you. *grabs Sinon's hand* but seriously if you do see Death Gun. don't try to fight him, just run. please just run. promise me that. please.

Sinon: I promise. *U/N pulls her in for a hug* I will be fine. I have a good teacher in stealth.

U/N: hehe ya you do. 

in the abandoned city Sinon is on the ground paralyzed by Death Gun.

Death Gun: U/N this is going to tell me if you are real or fake. the anger the rage you had when I killed Aiko. if I kill this sniper and you go craze the same way you did back then, you are real. now show me the rage of the Red Death. the rage in your heart. the blood on your blades. show me that once more. *points his Black Star at Sinon's head. bang* 

what? I'm not dead? I open my eyes and Death Gun has a gun shoot in his shoulder and he runs in to cover and starts to shoot back. a smock boom is thrown and Death Gun runs into a destroyed building. 

????: come on let's get out of here. *picks up Sinon and her sniper* 

I look up and I see U/N face. 

Sinon: U/N... I'm just slowing you down leave me. 

U/N:... 

a bullet zooms past his head and he just keeps on running. 

U/N: KIRITO GET ON THE BACK AND START IT UP! NOW! 

Kirito: right. *starts one up and U/N puts Sinon on it and pleases her sniper beside her*

U/N: get as far from here as you can. 

Kirito: wha-

U/N: just go!

Kirito drives away and all I can do is look at U/N as he stands in the middle of the road with his Photon Katana as Death Gun runs toward him. a short time later Death Gun and U/N are riding on horses. Death Gun is ahead of him.

Kirito: Sinon. He's going to ketch us. you have to shoot him.

Sinon: I can't. what if I hit U/N?

Kirito: you don't have to hit him. just try to distract him U/N will do the rest. 

Sinon: ... ok. *points her sniper at Death Gun but hesitates* ... I ... I can't.

U/N: yes you can. 

flashback. 

U/N and Sinon are upsides down hanging off the side of a destroyed building.

Sinon: I-I can't. *hugs U/N tightly*

U/N: yes you can. 

Sinon: no I can't!

U/N: you just have to focus breath in and out. and try your best. Do you think half of the stuff I do is easy?

Sinon: but you're strong. 

U/N: really? *looks Sinon in the eyes* you've saved me from things bigger than me, you saved me from things ten times bigger than me. to me that's strength. you think I had my strength just like *snaps finger* that. we all have to start from somewhere. so just try ok?