Red Death Reborn

Kirito's pov

I was about to get killed by The Skull Reaper but I was saved by someone. I thought it was U/N but I didn't get a response. I look at my friends all on the ground with all low health, I want to do something to help. All I can do is crawl to Asuna and Yui and hope the guy can help us.

No ones pov.

U/N looks behind him and sees Kirito slowly crawl to Asuna and Yui. He looks at Sinon under some rubble. His eyes glow red under his visor as he looks at The Skull Reaper. It screams at him and charges so does U/N, U/N slides under The Skull Reapers slashing and striking it several times on its stomach. When he reaches the swordtail he grabs it digging his fingers into the blade. With one strike from his Wakizashi, he cuts the swordtail off.

U/N: how does that feel!?

Everyone struggles to look at U/N to find out who the person is. They can't see through all the dust that's being thrown up. U/N runs along The Skull Reapers back. When he reaches its head he jumps up and stabs it with its tail and his Wakizashi. The Skull Reaper screams in pain as it tries to shake him off. It almost gets him with its sword arms but an arrow gets shot in its last eye, U/N looks over to Sinon who has her bow but is still under the rubble. The Skull Reaper is screaming and flailing around just trying to hits something. it gets too close to Kirito and the others so U/N pulls his Wakizashi and the swordtail to the side making The Skull reaper turn sharply and fall over. U/N is launched off and lands in front of Kirito. U/N sheaths his Wakizashi he stands up and pulls out his Katana.

U/N: come on you over groan son of a bitch I thought you were stronger than this?

everyone but Sinon looks at the armored man in confusion. The Skull Reaper finally got on its feet or bone spikes? It looks in the general direction of U/N, U/N readies his Katana. The Skull Reaper and U/N charge at each other. both screaming with murderous intent. before they meet U/N throws down a smoke bomb. everyone is trying to find U/N to no avail all they can hear is the screams of The Skull Reaper. after a little while a loud thud can be heard, the smoke disappears and U/N is on The Skull Reapers' head with his Katana and Wakizashi in its head with only the handles showing. The Skull Reaper explodes into pixels and his weapons fall to the ground stabbing into it. 

Sinon's pov. 

h-he did it!? that's incredible not even Kirito could do that! 

the man walks over to me and removes the rubble from on top of me and hands me a max health potion. after he does this he pats my shoulder and walks over to the others. everyone has a confused expression. out of everyone, Kirito has the most shocked one. 

Kirito: who, are, you? 

the man didn't respond instead he gave everyone a max health potion and walks away. I see everyone look at him with confused faces, all I can think about is who is this guy? he walks to the door that appeared after he killed The Skull Reaper. I walk over to everyone and look at them.

Sinon: w-who is he? 

Klein: a ghost from the past. 

Asuna: is that? no, that can't be him. is it?

Lisbeth: have you guys seen Sinon? 

Silica: ya where did she go? 

Sinon followed the man out of the raid room and saw him about to log out. in a split-second decision, she shot an arrow at him. the man turned his head and grabbed the arrow with his left hand he spun around and threw the arrow back at Sinon's bowstring snapping it. after he does this his hand starts to shake, he grabs it and looks at Sinon.

Sinon: who are you?

Man: does it madder? 

Sinon: I don't know who you are but everyone in the raid room does! I want to know! why are you so important!? 

the man turns around and sighs, he moves his hands to the side of his head and clicks two little buttons. the upper part of his mask moves up to the back of his neck revealing his short green hair. the lower part goes down over his neck revealing the rest of his face. U/N turns around making Sinon gasp. 

Sinon: Y-Y/N? w-why didn't you tell me it was you?

U/N looks down at his left-hand and starts to shake and he grabs it and then back at me. I drop my bow and walk over to him and grab his left hand. he looks away from me I use my other hand and put it on his cheek making him look at me again. 

U/N: I never wanted you to see me in... this.

Sinon: I know what you did in this armour, what it made you do. 

U/N falls to his knees and starts to cry. Sinon kneels down and puts his head on her shoulder hugging him in the process, he hugs her back still crying on her shoulder. 

U/N: t-t-the things I-I-I did the horrible things... 

Sinon: I know... Kirito told me everything. 

U/N: when I logged in to ALO I almost had a complete mental breakdown. I wanted to play this and GGO with you but when I logged in to ALO I was brought back to SAO, that's why I didn't play GGO with you for a while. I'm sor-

Sinon: you don't have to apologize. 

U/N looks at Sinon and wipes his tears away, he sees her cat ears and tail. 

U/N: I didn't know you had a thing for cats. should I pet them? or should I not?

before Sinon could respond she gets interrupted by U/N kissing her. she melts into the kiss and hugs U/N. he hugs back, after a few seconds they separate and touches foreheads.

Sinon: I missed you. 

U/N: I missed you too. 

everyone walks out of the raid entrance and sees U/N and Sinon on the ground. Klein slowly walks out dragging U/N Katana and Wakizashi onto the ground. he drops them and sits down.

Lisbeth: is Sinon dating U/N!? 

Asuna: should we go to them?

Kirito: let's leave them be. they deserve it.

Klein: remember when I said I wanted U/N katana... ya he can keep it. 

U/N and Sinon are holding hands and smiling at the same time.