The Dark Beyond

Sinon's pov

Sinon: what happened? all I remember is an explosion and U/N jumping at me shouting my name and then black. where am I *opens the map and her eyes widen* The Dark Beyond!? oh no.

I feel a hand on my chest and I look down and see U/N holding my chest. I slap his hand away and held my chest, my cheeks are bright red and before I can say anything he moves his hand to my mouth.

U/N: shh. don't move. 

something moves in the darkness. 

Sinon: *mumbles*

U/N: *whispering* that is a Wendigo.   

what's a Wendigo... there is so much loot on the ground.

U/N: *looks around* good they're gone. *takes the handoff her mouth and looks at her* 

Sinon: what? 

U/N:... I know you like to sit on my crouch and all but we need to get out of here. *Sinon's face checks go bright red* 

Sinon: I-I-I-I- I'm s-s-s-s-so sorry. *stands up and blushes*  

U/N: thank you. *stands up and it gets darker. U/N looks up* the ground moved. 

Sinon: I can't see. 

U/N: don't move I'm coming to you.

Sinon: how can you see?

U/N: Eagle Vision.

Sinon: Eagle what? 

U/N: it's a perk that comes with my armor or it's a skill. I don't know. 

Sinon: what does it do? 

U/N: well if I think you're a threat then you are highlighted as red but you're not to me so you are highlighted as blue. *touches Sinon's shoulder and turns her around. opens his menu and equips night vision glasses and puts them on Sinon* there better?

Sinon: ya thank you. did you use Eagle Vision when you throw the smoke booms?  

U/N: yes I did. now we have to get out of here. and avoid the Windigo. come with me if you want to live.  

Sinon: o-o-ok just so I can get out of here. *blushes but hides it from U/N* 

he has no fear his not scared of anything. I wish I could have his strength. 

Sinon: hey wait. *runs after U/N*

U/N: well I told you to come with me if you want to live... and keep all your stuff. 

Sinon: what are the Windigos? 

U/N: well there are cannibals that eat players *stops walking and turns around and walks slowly up to Sinon* and when a player eats another player they become one in the game. 

Sinon: r-really?

U/N: oh I don't know. *continues to walk* 

Sinon: you really know when to make a jock don't you.

U/N: I try to lotion the mood.  

Sinon: *whispering* wherein a death trap and he tries to make a jock... why does he have to be cute. *blushes* 

U/N: what was that? 

Sinon: n-nothing. *blushes more* 

U/N: Are you sure your cheeks are brit red? *smirks and walks up to Sinon and whispers in her ear* do I make you excited. 

Sinon: wh-

U/N: Sinon don't move a mussel. there are ten Windigo right behind us on the selling. I don't think they're leaving this time.   

Sinon: what are we going to do?

U/N: you're not going to move but I will. I need you to trust me. I'm going to run but you stay here and don't move no matter what you hear.

Sinon: but what about you!?

U/N: I'm going to be fine trust me. *runs off and the Windigo runs right past Sinon* COME ON YOU OVERGROWN FUCKS!! 

why does he have no fear... his not scared of anything why can't I have his strength. why isn't he afraid of death? 

U/N: UUUUAGAHHA! RRRAAAAAHHHH! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT! AAAAAAA!

is he going to die should I help him he told me not to move but he sound like he-

U/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sinon: *jumps* AAAAAAAAAAA! you ideate don't do that. 

U/N: *falls on the ground laughing* you should have seen your face.

Sinon: I was scared. *starts to tear up*

U/N: *stops laughing and stands up* hey Sinon I'm sorry *pulls Sinon into a hug* 

Sinon: hearing you fight I-it sounded like you were losing. I got so scared.

U/N: Sinon even if I died you would be ok. you are strong. I would come back for you.

Sinon: you don't even know me.

U/N: and look at the day we've had we all most killed each other, I saved you from falling to your death you sat on my crotch, and now we're hugging with you crying on my chest... the name's Y/N. 

Sinon: *small laugh* did you really just tell me your name?

U/N: yes, yes I did. *laughs* 

Sinon: ... well my name is Asada. 

U/N: *looks at Sinon* well Asada. *whips the tears* let's get out of this mess, shall we?

Sinon: let's. Please don't say my real name in public though.

U/N: ok I won't. when was fighting these windigos I found the boss room. so when you are ready let's finish this.

Sinon: ok but just one more minute. *grabs U/N bag strap*

U/N: ok *hug Sinon* 

U/N's pov

Sinon has the nicest blue hair her skin is so soft... do I like her I mean I just meet her yesterday but she's... she is so beautiful  I-I think I'm no...

Sinon: I think I'm ready to go. 

U/N: ok then let's kick the boss's ass and get out of here.

Sinon: you took the words right out of my mouth. let's go *walks in the wrong direction* 

U/N: um Sinon your walking in the wrong direction.  

Sinon: *walks past U/N* ya let's just go.

U/N: heh I think I'm in love. 

Sinon: what?

U/N: hmm? Oh... nothing...