Chapter 1

Yellow sighed as she pulled her golden locks into a high ponytail.
She ignored the Screaming and Yelling from downstairs and pulled on a helmet. The helmet allows her to visit a virtual world she joined a long time ago. The world is called "Pokémon". Strange right? It's a world where the player is a "trainer". A trainer captures these mysterious creatures called pokémon into a device called "pokéballs". It was a strange game indeed, but Yellow enjoyed playing it. Even if she played it by herself.

Yellow turned the helmet on and laid down on her bed. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath then let it out. In no time, she was already logged into the world.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow sat up from her bed. She looked at herself to see her usual trainer outfit. Her outfit consists of a black long sleeved shirt with blue long pants and purple boots. On top of her shirt is a Yellow leather like-tunic. Around her waist a belt which has small pouches where a few pokéballs rest.

"ChuChu?",Yellow called out walking out of her room. Its similar to her actual house, except there's no yelling or screaming, and there's enough space for just her and her team.

Yellow walked out of her room and down the stairs. She looked around and smiled softly when she spot a yellow mouse sleeping on the couch.

"ChuChu..",Yellow called softly moving her a bit. ChuChu kept sleeping and Yellow poked ChuChu's red circled cheek to see if that'd help. It did. ChuChu opened her eyes revealing black beady eyes staring into Yellow's   green-yellow ones.

"Let's go travel ChuChu...im sure there are friendly pokémon here in kanto",Yellow said placing a straw hat on her head while tucking in her ponytail. She looked like a boy like that, especially with her flat chest. She didn't mind though, the less people knew or thought about her the better. Yellow didn't come to this world to make friends with people, she came here to make friends with pokémon.

It may sound strange, but because of her home environment Yellow is afraid of people so she's not interested in friendships with humans. She's much more comfortable with pokémon however.

ChuChu nodded at her trainer and jumped to her shoulder.

"Where to?"

Yellow looked up in thought. "Maybe...pallet town? I heard the professor is giving away starters....don't worry we'll just watch", she said smiling a bit at ChuChu's 'you ain't replacing me' face.

ChuChu smiled back and nodded.
Yellow has many peculiar abilities for a trainer. For one, she can read a pokémon's thoughts, memories and emotions. Maybe that's why she has a deeper connection with her team than any other trainer has with theirs.

"Let's get going then!",Yellow says walking out the door and locking it. Sure, her house is generated through the Virtual world but that doesn't mean people can't steal. Think of this world as real life, after all there have been some people who had mistaken this place as reality.

When Yellow stepped out of her house she was met by trees, trees, and more trees. That's right, she lived in a forest. The viridian forest to be exact. Which is why it wasn't unusual for her to see trainers run by laughing and smiling with their friends.

Yellow shook her head and walked away from the forest and into pallet town. Pallet town was a pretty place with a lot greenery. It was one of the few places in kanto that flourished with pokémon.

Yellow made her way to the lab when she heard a pokémon's terrified screech. She stopped in her tracks and looked around.

"You heard that right ChuChu?",Yellow whispered and darted her eyes everywhere as ChuChu nodded and did the same. After two minutes of searching the two found the source of the voice.

A rattata was being tormented by a girl with green hair. "Hey quit it",Yellow said as she made her way to the girl who seemed to be one or two years older than her.

The girl rolled her eyes "why? Just because a stinking boy said so?",She asked smirking as she pulled on the rattata's tail. A health bar appeared on the rattata and the bar went from green to orange.

Yellow glared at the girl and pushed her hand away from her hold on the mouse which caused the rattata to scurry off. "I said quit it"

The girl stared at her hand with a disappointed look then turned to Yellow with fury. "You little-!",She yelled tackling Yellow.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

The girl huffed as she kicked Yellow one more time then dusting off her clothes. "You should really watch your mouth next time brat. You and your little mouse stood no chance against me", she said walking off.

"Yellow! Hey, Yellow! Wake up please!"

Yellow opened her eyes slightly and squinted at the mouse pokemon. "Hey ChuChu..sorry about that",she said sitting up. She was gonna go to school with bruises...

Just because it was a virtual doesn't mean you don't feel pain, remember think of this world like if it was the real one.

Yellow wiped the blood off her nose and looked at her dirty clothes. "Ah...they're dirty now", she says blinking.

"Forget your clothes Yellow! What about you? Are you okay?"

Yellow smiled at ChuChu a bit.
"Yeah...im fine. Don't worry",She said getting up and dusting herself off. ChuChu sighed a bit and nodded. No matter how much she worried over Yellow, Yellow acted like her well-being wasn't important. ChuChu often wondered why.

"Well let's get going...im sure we missed the professor giving out starters anyway. Let's head to pewter city",Yellow says walking off.

ChuChu frowned. Why can't Yellow take care of herself? She acted like she wasn't important...

Yellow was always so...sad.