Chapter 17

Yellow laid in her boyfriend's bed with a tired gaze. She was staring at the blank ceiling. Red had left for work a while ago. Did the author forget to mention Red works? Well yeah, he does.

This was the first time she'd been alone since she and Red got together. Calm them clingy, but they didn't mind being next to each other all the time.

Yellow sat up and got out of bed. She walked out the door wearing one of Red's many sweaters, on her it almost looked like a dress so Yellow comfortably wore it as she walked around the apartment. She sat down on the kitchen table and grabbed the pen and paper on it. She stared at the paper for a few seconds then picked up the pen and started absentmindedly moving her hand.

A few minutes later, Yellow had just finished drawing her loyal friend, ChuChu. She begins to draw Rattty as well then stops. The drawings looked almost too alike to the real ChuChu and  Ratty. Yellow closed her eyes to think. When was the last time she had drawn again?

Her mind went back to her old room where her walls use to be decorated with drawings all over them. The drawings were indeed childish, but Yellow loved to proudly show them off to her mom.

Yellow's thoughts were interrupted however when she heard her phone ring a tune familiar to that of when she receives a message.

Red: okay...im sorry

Yellow: ..?

Blue: oh my gawd

Blue: you cheated?!

Blue: how could you?!

Red: WHAT?!

Red: no!!!

Red:wait i thought i was messaging yellow

Green: wrong chat

Green: anyway what are you sorry for?

Red: ...

Red: weeeelll....

Blue: i swear if you cheated-

Red: why do you automatically think that? I did not cheat! I would never! I love Yellow too much to do that!

Yellow: . . .

Blue: oouuu

Green: don't start

Yellow: ..sigh

Yellow: <3

Blue: gAsP

Green: blue.

Blue: finnneee

Red: anyway...im pretty sure green and blue remember them buttt....

Red: my siblings are coming over.

Yellow: what.

Blue: oh god

Green: when

Green: i don't want to be there when they arrive.

Yellow: Red i've never met your family before

Yellow: what the hell am i supposed to do?!

Red: ...this is where it gets worse

Blue: oh

Blue: gawd

Red: i won't leave work until 8

Red: ..aand my siblings are coming over.

Red: now.

Yellow: im sorry

Yellow: what?!

Red: im sorry! My siblings got curious about you when i mentioned you...

Blue: red you can't just dump your siblings on Yellow!

Red: i know!

Red: my mom wants my siblings to bond with yellow by themselves!!

Green: oh.

Blue: hell.

Green: no.

Blue: if your mom says it then it HAS to be done.

Yellow: im scared now

Yellow: thanks guys

Blue: you're welcome!<3

Green: you're welcome

Red: im sorry ;w;

Yellow stared at her phone screen while internally panicking. What the hell is she supposed to do?! She's never taken care of kids before!! What if they get bored easily?! Or hungry?! Yellow can't cook all she'd eat is ramen and a sandwich if Red didn't make something to eat!!

The moment Yellow heard a knock on her door was the moment Yellow thought she'd die literally, her blood pressure went through the roof.

Yellow: oh god

Yellow: oh no

Yellow: Red

Yellow: r e d

Red: yes?

Blue: ouu

Blue: i bet they're there

Yellow: yes

Yellow: I'm scared

Green: just open the door

Red: im really sorry Yellow ;w;

Yellow stared at the door and sighed. She'd have to do it. She HAS to do it. It's not like she can leave a few kids by themselves on a hallway filled with more doors anyway.

Yellow got out of her chair and carefully opened the door. Before long there were two kids running inside and one other kid casually strolling in. Yellow blinked and looked at the two hyper kids.

One of them was a girl, she had black hair and red eyes. Her skin wasn't as pale as Red's, it was a darker tone. She wore  kindergarten uniform and had a tag on her shirt that said 'Melanie'.

The other hyper kid was a boy, he had black hair as well but ocean colored eyes. It reminded Yellow of blue's eyes, except his were a darker shade. His skin tone was similar to Red's and he had the same uniform as the little girl. His name tag read 'Aiden'.

The kid that seemed to be a bit younger then Yellow had dark brown hair, so dark it could've been black, and red eyes. She wore a dark purple hoodie with the words 'MCR' written on the front. She had a black skirt with white and black stripped leggings with brown shoes.

"Hiya!",Melanie greeted waving at Yellow. Yellow blinked, not quite sure as to what she should do. "Um-",Yellow began but was cut off by Aiden. "Hi!Im Aiden and this is my twin Melanie! Call her mel! That's regina!",Aiden said pointing at the girl with a disinterested look.

"Hi, im regina nice to meet you and all that",Regina said as she looked at her phone. "Nice to-",Yellow began but was cut off again when the twins each grabbed one of her arms.

"Let's play!let's play!let's play!!",They yelled gleefully.

'Oh boy..',Yellow thought as she was dragged off.