Chapter 7

"Okay...i need some answers",Blue says as Red came to their table with two lunch trays. Yellow looked at blue with a confused stare.

Blue then gestured towards the trays. "I promised Yellow i'd buy her lunch if she forgave me for something I did",Red said as he gently pushed the plate towards Yellow.

"Hm~",Blue hummed as she smirked at the two. Red sighed already knowing what Blue was thinking. Yellow however was confused and just blinked as she ate her lunch.

"So Yellow~! I have some questions for you...is it okay if I ask?",Blue asked raising an eyebrow while taking a sip of her soda can. Yellow tilted her head. Why were people asking questions today? She mentally sighed and nodded at blue.

"How old are you?",Blue asked staring at Yellow with curiosity.
Just as Yellow opened her mouth to answer Red answered for her.
"15, she's younger than us",Red said smiling as he ate.

Blue looked at red and asked, "did you already question her?"
Red shrugged while smiling. "Just a bit",He said eating his food.

"..hm...okay then. Yellow, do you live with your twin brother?",She asked. Yellow almost froze. Red spit out his soda and looked at Blue. "We shouldn't ask about that! You don't know if it could be a sensitive topic blue",Red saud frowning.

"No It's okay Red...yes he lives with me",Yellow answered looking at blue. Blue nodded then asked, "what's his name if i may know? Oh and...why doesn't he go to our school?"

"Blue don't overwhelm her with questions",Red said glaring at her. Blue smiled and nodded
"Yes you're right...sorry Yellow!"

Yellow shook her head and answered, "it's okay...my brother's name is..well you should ask him...and he goes to an all boys school. My dad thought it'd be best if he studied in a place where girls weren't around",she answered being careful not to add any spite in the word 'dad'.

"So he doesn't want your brother to study with girls around..but he let's his daughter study in a public school where there are boys?",Blue asked half amused. Yellow blinked and in all honesty looked at Blue in a confused manner. "Why wouldn't he? I don't like girls that way...",she answered.

Blue almost laughed. Was Yellow never thought about the dangers of men? Is that why she seems so comfortable with Red?

Blue smiled and ruffled Yellow's blonde hair. "I have a question that has to do more with your knowledge rather than personal life...is that okay?",She asked. Yellow nodded. "Do you know what a boyfriend is Yellow?",blue asked mischievously. Red spit out his drink again and started coughing. Yellow looked at him with worry. Wait- she was worried? Why- oh whatever...

Blue started patting Red's back.
"Woah Red, i didn't know you'd react that way",Blue said laughing. After a few minutes Red stopped coughing and he looked at Blue. "Why would you ask her that?!",He asked honestly confused.

"Oh why not~? And besides Yellow hasn't answered",Blue said looking at Yellow. Yellow however was very much confused. "Isn't a boyfriend....a boy that's a friend?",She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep-!",Red began quickly but Blue pushed him aside. "Nope! Think of it like this. Greenie and I are dating right? That makes him my boyfriend"

"Oh...",Yellow said nodding in understanding. Blue then turned to Red and smirked. "So you like innocent ones huh?",she asked. Red turned...well red. "What?! No!",he yelled in embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah",Blue said enjoying his denial and almost laughing at how confused Yellow was at all of this. "When is green going to come back for his annoying girlfriend",Red grumbled while eating.

Blue smiled and shrugged. "Who knows? He say his grandpa needed help with something so he'll be back before lunch ends..probably",she said finally eating her own food.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Yellow",A group of girls hissed while looking at her. It was the same group of girls who wanted her to stay away from Red. "Do you mind if we talked?",they asked while glaring at her.

Yellow looked away for a moment than sat up to go follow them. This time however someone grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her seat.

The main girl growled and looked at the person who stopped Yellow then her face immediately when she saw Red glaring at them.

"Actually she can't talk to you girls today or any day. She's busy",Red said still holding her hand and glaring at the girls. Yellow was shocked. Why was Red sticking up for her? Why didn't he just ignore what would happen?

No, that wasn't what she was actually asking herself. If anything she wanted to know why her heart was about explode, why Red's hand was still grabbing hers, and why she actually liked the feeling it was giving her. How had Red affected her in such a short amount of time?

"R-red",The girls stuttered in surprise. One of the girls quickly intervened. "W-we just want to ask Yellow a few things in private!"

"Is that true Yellow?",Red asked looking at her, he stopped glaring but only because he was looking at her. Yellow looked at the girls then at Red. She looked down and shook her head 'no'.

Red then looked back at the girls
"Leave her alone",He said glaring once again. The girls glared at Yellow one last time and walked off. Red sighed and looked at Yellow who was still looking down.

"Why couldn't you tell me yourself you were being bullied Yellow?",Red asked frowning, his voice filled with hurt. Had he not acquired Yellow's trust yet? Is that why she didn't tell him anything?

"...i couldn't",Yellow said frowning. Since when did she show her emotions? WHY was she showing her emotions to red? Why him?

Before Yellow could continue her train of thought, Red got up and walked off bringing Yellow with him since he was still holding her hand. 'Where are we going?',Yellow thought.